Longhorn Spring

JustAFan11

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He's got some grade issues but he is working to get that controlled. He didn't go to the opening last weekend because he was in summer school.

I'm starting to see posts and tweets that the grade story is bogus. That he's actually working towards being an early enrollee.

I'm starting to see posts and tweets that the grade story is bogus. That he's actually working towards being an early enrollee.

Yea I just saw that he planned to enroll early. That'd be difficult if he has grade issues. Maybe he's taking summer classes to make sure he can enroll early and not that his grades are bad.

Those "bogus" rumors were started by a Texas mod when he was thought to be a heavy A&M lean.

This one is way out of left field. I don't think even the most homer of Texas fans/mods had this pick. It did appear to be a A&M/Baylor battle with Texas a little behind up until today. Maybe he liked what he saw from the Texas QB commit?

I agree that's three schools and he hasn't even started his senior year.

Don't care who started it. I'm just glad they are bogus.

I know. Even if he sticks to Texas in glad it's bogus just for the kids sake. I was just pointing out where it came from. Not showing interest in Texas=labeled grade risk or doesn't have core values, in today's recruiting. ;)

I realize it isn't spring anymore but I guess what happens before fall camp can be posted here. I read that Malik Jefferson is now at 240 lbs. If he keeps his speed this kid will be a monster.

I'm also reading conflicting reports that Santos will be ready by fall camp.

I realize it isn't spring anymore but I guess what happens before fall camp can be posted here. I read that Malik Jefferson is now at 240 lbs. If he keeps his speed this kid will be a monster.

I'm also reading conflicting reports that Santos will be ready by fall camp.

I was gonna start a new thread for the season and add both of these stories but I thought I'd wait until fall camp started.

If those numbers are Malik are true that's insane!

I've heard Santos will redshirt, not redshirt, and move to DE. So I don't know what to believe until camp.