Chris Taber resigns in Jacksonville, returns as OC at Chapel Hill...

Smoaky

Chris Taber just told me he's resigned as AD/FB at Jacksonville to return as the offensive coordinator at Chapel Hill, He was 8-23 in 3-years at Jacksonville.

Taber informed everyone at Jacksonville High School of his decision on Tuesday.

He will replace Brad Baca, who is now the AD/Football Coach at Pittsburg High School.

Taber was the offensive coordinator at Chapel Hill before taking the job in Jacksonville.

Good guy ... in a tough job ... worked hard at it ... gave the effort to do the right things right ... IMO he's turning it over in better shape than when he got it ... good luck to him in his endeavors ... will be missed ... right now it's a tough place to be if you evaluate all things in terms of wins ... new sup in town ... we will see where that leads ... not from ET ... so we shall see if he has somebody in mind to bring in from down south ... I think I know somebody he knew (he is retired now) and worked around that was a Slot-T guru - who knows maybe the Slot-T is in the red hills and green pines' future ... but hey, don't mind me, I'm just the 270 pound old coach in the room ... been wrong before ... will be wrong again ... at any rate, good luck to the ball coach ...

Good guy ... in a tough job ... worked hard at it ... gave the effort to do the right things right ... IMO he's turning it over in better shape than when he got it ... good luck to him in his endeavors ... will be missed ... right now it's a tough place to be if you evaluate all things in terms of wins ... new sup in town ... we will see where that leads ... not from ET ... so we shall see if he has somebody in mind to bring in from down south ... I think I know somebody he knew (he is retired now) and worked around that was a Slot-T guru - who knows maybe the Slot-T is in the red hills and green pines' future ... but hey, don't mind me, I'm just the 270 pound old coach in the room ... been wrong before ... will be wrong again ... at any rate, good luck to the ball coach ...

270....more like 283