Fastpitch Softball Lessons

Joelbarbosa

If your daughter is new to the game or looking to improve their swing or on their fielding, I am immediately available to conduct 1-on-1 or group lessons. Focus will be on hitting and fielding techniques. I have helped develop numerous pitchers and am willing to help strengthen intermediate level pitchers get stronger and throw harder. I use multiple drills to ensure players become fundamentally sound. I specialize in developing power hitters and both soft and power slappers. Ages 6+; $25/hr; $15 each additional player up to 4 max. Bring your own bats and gloves. Please call for team rates.

I have coached youth softball at primarily the select levels for almost ten years now with most experience at the Gold level. I have served as the recruiting liaison on several 18u teams and have helped numerous kids reach their goals of playing at the next level. I believe in being fundamentally sound and can help make your player mentally strong as well. I don't claim to know it all but I have coached my daughters since they began to play and my oldest is currently attending a DII school in OK on a softball scholarship and my youngest daughter has also received a softball scholarship to continue playing at the next level.

Please contact me and we will set up an appointment. I am located in the East Texas area near Palestine, Texas and am willing to travel for the right situation.

Joel Barbosa

915-333-9018

[email protected]