16-4A Baseball results/talk (Bullard, Chapel Hill, Gilmer, Gladewater, Kilgore, Spring Hill)

HHS90

This looks to be a shootout to me. Preseason coaches poll had Spring Hill as favorite.

My Prediction:

1&2 Spring Hill/Gilmer (Too close to call)
3 Bullard
4 Kilgore
5 Gladewater
6 Chapel Hill

District Play starts tomorrow with:

Spring Hill / Bullard
Gladewater / Kilgore
Gilmer / Chapel Hill

Please post results / district records here throughout the season.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably a toss up with the top 3... slight advantage to SH with a little more pitching depth.

Kilgore doesn't really have a true ace, just a few innings eaters. Pretty decent defense and lots of small ball.

Have heard that Gladewater has a horse named Huffman, but not much else.

Don't know anything about Chapel Hill.

Cant figure out why the respond to quote isn't working on my account but here goes. Hey ThreeJs looks like Bullard has a pretty good lefty this year. Seems like a few years ago they had another pretty good lefty pitching for them but I just cant recall his name. Good luck to the Bullard Panthers the rest of the way.

Cant figure out why the respond to quote isn't working on my account but here goes. Hey ThreeJs looks like Bullard has a pretty good lefty this year. Seems like a few years ago they had another pretty good lefty pitching for them but I just cant recall his name. Good luck to the Bullard Panthers the rest of the way.

Rumbelow.

Same thing here, but you can get around that by right-clicking on the "quote" button, and "open in new tab".

Rumbelow.

Rumbelow throws right handed and is now with Yankees organization.

Eschberger is a very good pitcher and tough competitor and they also have another good pitcher in Ty Miller. Without these two guys Bullard does not make the playoffs.