4A Reg 2 Playoff predictions

futfan

My team didn't get to play them. Yall would have whipped us. And you will more than likely win state fairly easily. Yall are good, just wish I could see how good you were without the cheap shots, two handed shoulder pull from behind, the slide tackles with cleats up, the antagonization to get the other team to retaliate so you can play a man up. You are better than that but you play scared like you can't win without it. I've seen Kilgore play 5 times this year, and I would like just once to feel like I'm not watching a hockey game. I think Athens or Kaufman could have given yall a game but couldn't (or wouldn't) stoop to the pettiness yall have perfected. Unfortunately yall are probably going to have a long streak of state runs until someone in the Region decides to thug it up. If I had to guess I pick Athens, don't have to look to far into their past to find a team of punks.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My team didn't get to play them. Yall would have whipped us. And you will more than likely win state fairly easily. Yall are good, just wish I could see how good you were without the cheap shots, two handed shoulder pull from behind, the slide tackles with cleats up, the antagonization to get the other team to retaliate so you can play a man up. You are better than that but you play scared like you can win without it. I've seen Kilgore play 5 times this year, and I would like just once to feel like I'm not watching a hockey game. I think Athens or Kaufman could have given yall a game but couldn't (or wouldn't) stoop to the pettiness yall have perfected. Unfortunately yall are probably going to have a long streak of state runs until someone in the Region decides to thug it up. If I had to guess I pick Athens, don't have to look to far into their past to find a team of punks.

Yeah yeah yeah.... jealousy will make a man talk like a kid grow up just realize when a team has talent. Or heck u probably are a kid. I guess you are the only person who sees that stuff nobody else does. GO KILGORE. ....

Soccer is a physical game panel. I've coached against Kilgore the past few years, and they are simply the better team. I've never seen a soccer game where the players aren't tugging on each other or scrapping for an advantage!!! Heck that's soccer and for that matter what sport doesn't have that!!!! I highly doubt Kilgore is slide tackling with the intention of hurting someone. Good luck Kilgore in the state tourney!

Soccer is a physical game panel. I've coached against Kilgore the past few years, and they are simply the better team. I've never seen a soccer game where the players aren't tugging on each other or scrapping for an advantage!!! Heck that's soccer and for that matter what sport doesn't have that!!!! I highly doubt Kilgore is slide tackling with the intention of hurting someone. Good luck Kilgore in the state tourney!

Well said nac02!

Game 1: Kilgore vs San Elizario wed. 4/15 @ 4:00 pm

Game 2: Center vs Liberty Hill wed. 4/15 @ 6:30 pm

The UIL State Soccer Tournament will be held at the Georgetown ISD Athletic Complex and Birkelbach Field. The site is located at 2275 N. Austin Avenue, Georgetown, TX 78626. Birkelbach Field is located just behind Georgetown High School.

Wow, talk about opposite sides of the state! Dang, Kilgore to San Elizanio are 733 miles or 10 hr 28 mins apart, but that's only if you don't stop to eat and do you know what. lol But good thing they're meeting at a neutral site

Wow, talk about opposite sides of the state! Dang, Kilgore to San Elizanio are 733 miles or 10 hr 28 mins apart, but that's only if you don't stop to eat and do you know what. lol But good thing they're meeting at a neutral site

It's a similar drive to get to any of San Elizario's district rivals, about 500 miles to either one.

Hoping San Elizanio knows what to expect. Kilgore players are extremely dirty and hopefully the refs there in Georgetown call the game like they are supposed to.

Well they don't have a clue what to expect from Kilgore! Don't worry the the refs always call a good clean gm.