Texas College football

tuffdog

The school in Tyler, you can't find hardly any news and the website is pathetic... And from the pictures of the games I saw, they have less show up to their games than ETBU.

I also believe that if UT Tyler adds football, it will be the death of their recruiting in East Texas as UT Tyler will most likely dominate recruiting and become a national contender within a matter of 3 years drawing even more interest.

I watched some of the Texas Relays on the LHN and noticed that Texas College was entered in some of the running events. However, I noticed that they scratched in the events that I was watching. Also saw where UT-Tyler was supposed to have some representation at the Texas Relays.

The school in Tyler, you can't find hardly any news and the website is pathetic... And from the pictures of the games I saw, they have less show up to their games than ETBU.

I also believe that if UT Tyler adds football, it will be the death of their recruiting in East Texas as UT Tyler will most likely dominate recruiting and become a national contender within a matter of 3 years drawing even more interest.

There is a lot of talk around the school for the football program. They attempted to add one a couple of years ago, but a luke-warm reception from students changed that. It will come to a vote here in the next year or so, again, if they can work it out

There is a lot of talk around the school for the football program. They attempted to add one a couple of years ago, but a luke-warm reception from students changed that. It will come to a vote here in the next year or so, again, if they can work it out

I honestly think that UT Tyler could profit from this... UT Tyler has the capability of recruiting A full JV and Varsity squad. I would guess they would need more housing though

I honestly think that UT Tyler could profit from this... UT Tyler has the capability of recruiting A full JV and Varsity squad. I would guess they would need more housing though

Therein lies the problem. The school only has two ways it can grow with all of the set housing around it, and then then would also have to buy the land from a gas station as well. Poor placement of a university