"Dirty Harry" Reid admits lying about Romney not paying taxes

KirtFalcon

April 1, 2015
Senate majority leader admits lying to sway a presidential election

We recall the then-Senate majority leader standing in the Senate chambers, speaking to a nation and on the Senate record, declaring that GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney did not pay taxes.

And now it is clear he was not only incorrect, but intentionally lying. Reid went off the truth grid to stir hostility toward Romney and thus affect a presidential election. Much of the lying was conducted from the official podium and with the weight of his office in support. Shame on Harry Reid.

And where is the outrage?

In this video (at 2:45), Harry Reid is asked if he regretted his declaration that Mitt Romney didn’t pay his taxes. Reid answers, “He didn’t win, did he?”

His answer reveals so much. It tells us about Harry Reid, it tells us that he lied, it tells us why he lied, and it tells us much about the “journalist” who sat there and smiled at the clever-sounding response and failed to provide the strong follow-up question. (That makes you a liar, Senator Reid, doesn’t it?) It tells us about the accepted lack of ethics by high government officials, and it tells us much about those who share senatorial responsibilities with this man and are his peers and who choose not to draw up censorship or worse charges. It tells us about the other Democrat senators who are now stoic and thus give silent approval.

Harry Reid libeled and slandered Mitt Romney, and the Democratic Party is complicit in its support of Reid’s false accusations.

And of course we will hear that “everyone does it,” and “that was two years ago.” That doesn’t hold water. But the lack of outrage, the lack of ethical concern from our leadership, does explain why we have sunk as a nation.

How can such dishonesty and duplicity be tolerated?

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2015/04/senate_majority_leader_admits_lying_to_sway_a_presidential_election.html

If a top republican admitted to lying in this way about something like this the liberals in congress and the media would be demanding his resignation. It would be all over the news until he resigned ... not so with dims. ANOTHER HUGE DIFFERENCE between the two parties ......

If a top republican admitted to lying in this way about something like this the liberals in congress and the media would be demanding his resignation. It would be all over the news until he resigned ... not so with dims. ANOTHER HUGE DIFFERENCE between the two parties ......

The only difference is that the gopper COWARD would resign, while the dim wouldn't give a rats behind and stay in office anyway......I wouldn't want that difference...... :P

.... so why are you doing her dirty work? :P

The only one of us two who has EVER voted for a liberal is you.......that's on the record.......you need to get things in order with yourself before you start worrying about me......I WON'T be voting for any liberal, ever.......can you say that???? Not honestly.....

The only one of us two who has EVER voted for a liberal is you.......that's on the record.......you need to get things in order with yourself before you start worrying about me......I WON'T be voting for any liberal, ever.......can you say that???? Not honestly.....

You are working against the dim opposition, dividing the conservative vote ... you may as well be working for the Hilldabeast herself ....

You are working against the dim opposition, dividing the conservative vote ... you may as well be working for the Hilldabeast herself ....

Whatever makes you feel good, commie......we still know who actually VOTED for one and who hasn't........

Whatever makes you feel good, commie......we still know who actually VOTED for one and who hasn't........

I voted for the ultra liberal opposition, ...... glad you finally admitted who you are working for ............

I voted for the ultra liberal opposition, ...... glad you finally admitted who you are working for ............

A liberal is a liberal, nikita....having an "R" after his name doesn't change that.......again, say what you will, I am the only one of the two of us who has NEVER VOTED FOR A LIBERAL........ :P

A liberal is a liberal, nikita....having an "R" after his name doesn't change that.......again, say what you will, I am the only one of the two of us who has NEVER VOTED FOR A LIBERAL........ :P

Your definition of a liberal is totally ridiculous ... their are huge differences between barry and those who have run against him ....

Your definition of a liberal is totally ridiculous ... their are huge differences between barry and those who have run against him ....

Liberal....anyone who supports one, all, or any combination of the following: abortion, pervert marriage, amnesty, perpetual war, government regulation of the market, federal usurpation of local school control, gun control, welfare and other "entitlements", unions, government interference in the health care industry, anything that is not kosher with The Constitution, and anyone who is anti-Bible......

That's my definition of a liberal....fits mccant and romney to the letter......not a bit of difference between either one of them and barry on most of these issues.....