The Smoakhouse Forums
Sign in to follow this  
armchair

Who's got it on the track this year?

Standouts???

Anybody got any impressive times on the track this year? I know the weather has been brutal this year and most of the times I've seen have been a little on the slow side. but I'm sure they will pick up....

there will be a good race tomorrow between Gilmers Kris Boyd and Sabines Dain Duncan. They have ran 10.56 and 10.7 respectively but neither have had anyone push them yet.

there will be a good race tomorrow between Gilmers Kris Boyd and Sabines Dain Duncan. They have ran 10.56 and 10.7 respectively but neither have had anyone push them yet.

Mt Vernon had a speedster that should be a freshman this year. I think last name Kennon. does anyone have any times on him?

From what I've seen(lobo relays Tatum relays) I don't anybody from ET with fast times in anythg.

Any idea what schools will be running in Carthage meet today?

Gilmer dominated on all relays girls and boys except the girls dropped the stick on the last handoff would have won with ease and kris Boyd stumbled in the 100 but regained his speed and came back to win kid from Sabine can move

Looks like Gilmer will be strong candidate for state title.

Their 400 and 800 relays are awesome in boys 41.6 in 400 and 1:26 in 800

Liberty-Eylau's Denzel Green was second at state last year in triple jump as a sophomore. He'll be jumping between 48-50 before year is over. He's capable of 24 in long jump.

go to ttfca.com

you can find meet results from every track meet in the state just about.

Looks like Gilmer will be strong candidate for state title.

Their 400 and 800 relays are awesome in boys 41.6 in 400 and 1:26 in 800

Liberty-Eylau's Denzel Green was second at state last year in triple jump as a sophomore. He'll be jumping between 48-50 before year is over. He's capable of 24 in long jump.

Didn't Tatum win the

gilmer meet?

been so many rain outs everbody is behind schedule in ET.

LE girls finished second at the Dallas Carter relays aginast powers Lancaster and Desoto, 4x2 finished second season best 1:41, third in the 4x1 and a few individual winners and placers