Game of Thrones (spoilers/theories)

Coach Rab

• 1 month later...

I won't go so far as to say "greatest ever"......I've never even seen an episode.......I have read all the books....... :)

You should watch it. I saw the first two seasons, and it was great. Unfortunately we dropped HBO. I sort of regret dropping HBO, because this show is one of the best I've seen.

In all seriousness the most feared character on the show is a matter of perception. If you live in the north right now its either the white walkers, wildlings or Ramsey Bolton. If you live in slavers bay and are a slaver your probably scared of Danerys and her dragons. If your Cersi you should be scared of....The Faith, The Sand Snakes, White Walkers, The North, The South, The East, the poor, dragons, your son, and...the Bank lol.

We usually get a major battle in episodes 8 or 9. Maybe battle at Winterfell or major action against sons of the Harpy in Mereen. No armies really mobilized besides Stannis for a major battle and we are already at episode 8 of 10 this coming weekend.

Oz? 1st and 10? There's a lot of other shows in the way before you can start throwing around HBO's "best ever" tag.

I watched Oz, it was good at the time but you can find similar shows on basic cable these days. Entourage was different and good, but lacking some action. Sex and the City is probably their best show ever if estrogen dominates your testosterone. The idea that Game of Thrones is already under contract for the next 2 seasons may make it their longest running show to date.

The slow build to the action can be grueling, but man when it pays off. Wow!

I hope they make it where Tyrian gets to kill Searcy, ending the family line. (Assuming the incest brother with 1 hand dies somewhere before then.)

There is another battle/skirmish I had forgotten about that could take place very soon because the events have been so altered. A certain central character is in a different place right now than he is in the books at this point.

There is another battle/skirmish I had forgotten about that could take place very soon because the events have been so altered. A certain central character is in a different place right now than he is in the books at this point.

Actually, there is a huge battle about to take place and some major characters are about to die.......

Actually, there is a huge battle about to take place and some major characters are about to die.......

I imagine John Snow dies soon. Ramsey dies soon. Barathean dies soon. Can't think of anyone in the South dying this season unless it's a murder.

I imagine John Snow dies soon. Ramsey dies soon. Barathean dies soon. Can't think of anyone in the South dying this season unless it's a murder.

Jon Snow and Ramsey Bolton were alive and well at the end of the most recent book........