Game of Thrones (spoilers/theories)

Coach Rab

With GOT coming back in April, i really hope they avoid coming back on Easter Sunday --especially with Jon Snow being resurrected in some way. I don't think GOT is anti-Christian in any manner. But, it will really attract that negative attention if it does. They need to be smart about this.

With GOT coming back in April, i really hope they avoid coming back on Easter Sunday --especially with Jon Snow being resurrected in some way. I don't think GOT is anti-Christian in any manner. But, it will really attract that negative attention if it does. They need to be smart about this.

Not anti-Christian? They worship trees, live in incest, rape children, slavery, prostitution... It's like the story of Sodom and Gommorah lol...

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Don't do that, then they have to deal with that TobinFrost hole all over again as an undead. I say let Ghost have a go with him, but I have a feeling Ghost will be busy with Ramsey's hounds when these two come to blows eventually.

A couple reflections after the latest episode.

Here there be spoilers...

1.) Hold the door... hold the door... Hodor... um okay, so Bran can warg into animals and Hodor and... back in time? Whoa... this is setting the stage for the end of this story. Dude is in position to all but run the world. This also stands to connect him to every other "Bran" in history. Bran the Builder, Ned's brother. Etc.

2.) Littlefinger is totally lying (I'm just not sure about what) and Brienne's quest is a fool's errand. It may cost her life. Which is going to be a really lousy way to lose that character. I was kinda hoping for a Brienne/Tormund spinoff.

giphy.gif

Like maybe he opens up a bar, and she works there as a waitress. There's all this comic sexual tension, and we keep wondering will they or won't they? You wanna go where everyone knows your name.

3.) That was a lovely way to wrap up the Ser Jorah/Daenerys character arc. The romantic part of me hopes he finds the cure that Stannis found for his daughter, but the realist knows he's probably gonna end up being killed by the ghost of Joffrey, who returns in the series finale to sodomize every redeemable character until they die.

4.) Arya is not over it, not by a dang sight. She is not just "a girl" and she's not "no one." I don't believe she's gone through all this just to be some anonymous assassin for hire.

5.) If I never have another close-up glimpse at a wart-covered penis, well, that'll be just fine with me.

• Like 2

I would watch a Brienne/Tormund sitcom where they run a bar together.

How about a 3-hour long movie where they meet, fall in love, and try to survive the sinking of the Titanic? That's worth $10 and some greasy popcorn.

Screen-Shot-2016-05-18-at-10.26.21-AM-63

• Like 2

I watched for the first time tonight; never been much on Medieval stuff... Lots of candles & British accents, far as I could tell. Heck, I even saw a blond gal flyin' around on a great big Ol' lizard & firin' up the locals! Seems she's totin' some kind of grudge against th' rich folk... May check it out again. Maybe not.😋

I watched for the first time tonight; never been much on Medieval stuff... Lots of candles & British accents, far as I could tell. Heck, I even saw a blond gal flyin' around on a great big Ol' lizard & firin' up the locals! Seems she's totin' some kind of grudge against th' rich folk... May check it out again. Maybe not.

My daughter and son-in-law bought the first two seasons. We're going to get season three. So far, it's good, and addictive. First season has some raunchy scenes, so don't let anyone under the age of 40 watch it :)