Game of Thrones (spoilers/theories)

Coach Rab

Dany will fly into the Dothraki sea...The Dothraki will recognize the greatness of their Khalisee and follow her back to Mereen 50,000 strong and decimate all of the wise masters. Then they will turn on Westeros. Dani will conquer the seven kingdoms and help Jon fight off the White Walkers....Not

Dany will fly into the Dothraki sea...The Dothraki will recognize the greatness of their Khalisee and follow her back to Mereen 50,000 strong and decimate all of the wise masters. Then they will turn on Westeros. Dani will conquer the seven kingdoms and help Jon fight off the White Walkers....Not

Actually, that may be where Martin is looking to take it..........you never know......:)

And Dany will have dwarf babies ;)

Either Dany or Jon will die fighting, or both, Martin doesn't believe in happy endings. Mav I don't want Dany to end up with Jon or Tyrion. If some theories are correct they could all be related....closely.

Your scenario still works........they could fall for one another while fighting the white walkers and one of them, probably Jon, gets killed.......

Way too many theories out there, and for good reason. Martin is incredible at keeping you guessing. If people that have only watched the show think its hard to follow some of the names just try the books. I made notes to myself after a while lol.

The burning of that little girl was brutal even though they didn't show it. I hope Stannis dies slow painful death

Stannis is basically under the spell of that fire ####.

But this show basically is turning out to also show in the story that all of the gods may be real. The tree or forest god is with the cripple. The fire God is with Stannis. The God of the 7 or whatever is with the power hungry homeless man. Am I missing any that have actually shown their power(s)?

I think they all tie in as Colmes said. Ultimately though there is the great other (White walkers) and the Red God (Stannis, and Dani although she doesn't know it.). The Seven haven't shown any power yet, and the many faced god hasn't really shown much outside of parlor tricks and poison.

Looks like its not gonna happen...Kit Harrington has said he will not be back for next season. Hope it isn't the same in the books. This is uncharted territory in the books Mav, we aren't sure if Jon is dead in the books.

Do the books say what happened to Arya? I know she took a life repaid with a life, but her blindness... Is that a result of her stabbing both of his eyes out?

And I was expecting more in the chest territory for Cercie.... And the flopping dongs on HBO originals has got to stop!

• 2 months later...

The show is about to pass up the books if the fat man doesn't get busy

He already said he has accepted it. He was planning book 6 to be out before season 6 but that is skeptical at best now. Good news though, Kit Harrington has been spotted several times in Belfast, where the filming for the Wall takes place, and no haircut. Jon Snow might be "dead" but Melisandre is still high on kings' blood. Also, there is all but a confirmation from show writers, Tower of Joy will be in season 6. Jon Snow might not be in season 6 but Jon Targaryen is.