Game of Thrones (spoilers/theories)

Coach Rab

• 2 weeks later...

I dont have a lot to say about this episode yet so I don't spoil anything with details. But for those of you who need a push:

1) HBO entertains the Brianne lovefest :lol:

2) Arya is the most entertaining character in this episode

3) The Hound has a nice piece in this episode.

4) John and Sansa can develop into something very interesting

5) Samwell Tarley is finally useful.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

One interesting meeting. One surprising return. One heck of a ending.

The return wasn't surprising... there was a scene 2 episodes ago that basically told you he was returning. Unless you are talking about the guy in Fleabottom...

The thing with the HBO writers writing the story instead of the author of the books is that the surprises of the story are pretty much gone.

...and WTH is going on with Arya? She's acting cuckoo for cocoa puffs. Walking right into an obvious trap. Trying to be some sorta sociopathic Nancy Drew. Acting like assassination is a legitimate form of diplomacy. Giving absolutely zero benefit of the doubt to Sansa. As if she gladly watched Ned's beheading.

A girl has a lousy memory:

wNzaTUW.png

So much of what's going on seems so out of character... like back when the Waif was trying to kill her but she goes for a stroll around town. What the heck is she trying to accomplish?

• Like 1

Oh, and by the way, how has this guy managed to get such little screen time:

nalpi3kqazgz.jpg

First, he's played by an excellent actor. Dormer absolutely crushes his dialogue. Steals every scene he's in. Second, he's been brought back from the death, like, five or six times.

AND HE WIELDS A FRICKIN' FLAMING SWORD!!! C'mon man, it's like Excalibur meets a light saber.

• Like 1

...and WTH is going on with Arya? She's acting cuckoo for cocoa puffs. Walking right into an obvious trap. Trying to be some sorta sociopathic Nancy Drew. Acting like assassination is a legitimate form of diplomacy. Giving absolutely zero benefit of the doubt to Sansa. As if she gladly watched Ned's beheading.

A girl has a lousy memory:

wNzaTUW.png

So much of what's going on seems so out of character... like back when the Waif was trying to kill her but she goes for a stroll around town. What the heck is she trying to accomplish?

Theories and rumors......is that Arya.......or is it really the Waif????? Suspenseful music. Duh duh duh!!!!

• Like 1

My favorite part of that whole episode was Tormund talking to the Hound about his "woman back home"... Do you guys see the hilarious love triangle here?

Tormund loves Brienne, Brienne love Jaime, Jaime loves his sister.................

• Like 1

My favorite part of that whole episode was Tormund talking to the Hound about his "woman back home"... Do you guys see the hilarious love triangle here?

Tormund loves Brienne, Brienne love Jaime, Jaime loves his sister.................

Plot twist: Tormund ends up with Cersei.

• Like 2

Now that would make one hell of a GoT spinoff that I would watch.

I want a Bronn and Jamie spin-off... two guys wandering the Westeros countryside, needling each other and getting into adventures. The occasional Peter Dinklage cameo. Ratings gold!