4A soccer playoffs

WhoamI97539

Kilgore boys beat Kaufman today at Rose stadium 1-0. Kilgore is one win away from advancing back to the state tournament. Kilgore will play tomorrow against the winner out of Wilmer Hutchins and Pittsburg back at Rose stadium. The winner will advance to state come out and support!

Palestine beat Scarborough 1-0

#9Center vs #1Palestine tomorrow @ 4pm

Palestine has beaten Center three times this season 3-0, 1-1, 2-0, which accounts for three of the four loses Center (19-4) has had this season. Maybe fourth time is a charm for the Riders

Not only is this the first season Center has ever even won a round in the playoffs, but are now on their way to the state tournament, after knocking off #1 seed Palestine 2-0

Congrats Riders!! Bring home the hardware!!

Why was this thread moved here? Is this not a high school sport? How is high school soccer supposed to get any recognition when it's hidden over here? Maybe high school baseball. basketball and football should be moved as well.

Why was this thread moved here? Is this not a high school sport? How is high school soccer supposed to get any recognition when it's hidden over here? Maybe high school baseball. basketball and football should be moved as well.

I know right that's crazy!

Game 1: Kilgore vs San Elizario wed. 4/15 @ 4:00 pm

Game 2: Center vs Liberty Hill wed. 4/15 @ 6:30 pm

The UIL State Soccer Tournament will be held at the Georgetown ISD Athletic Complex and Birkelbach Field. The site is located at 2275 N. Austin Avenue, Georgetown, TX 78626. Birkelbach Field is located just behind Georgetown High School.

I don' like it any more than you, i think that Soccer is not given it's just due, but that is the cruel reality in East Texas.

As far as for why, it has always been the site policy to separate the threads like that since I have been on.

Posts have their areas, and admins will move them to their appropriate threads.

Complaining on here is useless. Complaining to Smoak directly would only work if you had the weight of majority, which won't happen on this site. Every other "minor sport" would want the same. Then we woyld have trouble finding soccer in the big thread. I kind of like that we are in our own thread. Keeps it clean, and a lot easier to find.

Being in the "Big 3" thread would not solve anything as far as soccer popularity.

I got over it long ago.

Congrats to Kilgore, and WH for a great season.