4A soccer playoffs

WhoamI97539

San Elizario beat Liberty Hill 4-2 for the 4A state title

Congrats to San Elizario

Had a feeling San Elizario would win the championship they were a great team congrats to the team! Also congrats to Liberty Hill for their good season and to all the 4a state contenders for 2015.

Until next yr Kilgore will be right back at the state tournament! But next yr they will have experience and also something to prove.

Until next yr Kilgore will be right back at the state tournament! But next yr they will have experience and also something to prove.

Center will lose only 3 seniors this year. They're also expecting to make it back as well, but like you said about Kilgore, they will have experience and something to prove.

It's hard to overcome committing three PK fouls is another way to look at it. Kilgore has an advance style of physical play, and it may be that they just ran into a crew that enforces the LOTG a little tighter. Usually, the higher you get in the tourney, everyone is better, including the referee crews.

Still, even without those 3, they were still short a goal.

Not to take anything from Kilgore. They were the odds-on favorite in my book to win Region two, and next year will be more of the same.

Great year!

I guess if you like teams that play dirty then they are your team Nac02. There is a huge difference between playing aggressive and playing dirty. They are a very dirty team. In my opinion if you play the game dirty you are nothing but a common street thug!