5. The Bad News Bears (1976)

6. Field Of Dreams

7. The Bingo Long Traveling All-Stars and Motor Kings

8. Bull Durham

9. Paper Lion

10. The Longest Yard (1974)

I loved the Rocky movies.

Sports movies I own on DVD.

A League Of Their Own; Bend It Like Beckham; Blue Crush; Bring It On; Caddyshack; Eight Men Out; 8 Seconds; For Love Of The Game; Greatest Moments In Super Bowl History; History Of The Dallas Cowboys, 1960-2003; Hoosiers; Juwanna Mann (Got this one for Christmas haven't watched it yet); Legend Of Bagger Vance; Love & Basketball; Major League 2; Michael Jordan To The Max; Remember The Titans; Rudy; 61*; Slap Shot; The Cutting Edge; The Natural; The Program; Varsity Blues; White Men Can't Jump

Also: 2003 Palestine High Football Highlights, 2002 Slocum High State Playoff Softball Run, 2003 Elkhart High Football Highlights, 2003 Westwood High Volleyball Highlights, 2003 Palestine Cheerleader Highlights Video

I will add as I remember them.

I'm probably going to take a lot of poo from you guys about this one, but The Cutting Edge was a pretty good movie about figure skating and the actual hockey and skating scenes in the movie were some of the best sports/action cuts in ANY sports movie.

After that, Field of Dreams would have to be one of my favorites. I actually had my wife believing that it was based on a true story. Gotta love it.

Figure Skating over Field of Dreams???? SACRILEGE!!!! You're right, you're gonna take some poo on that. LOL. JK, I know there are some movies that I like that most people hate.

Super Troopers is one. I love that movie, but most hate it. I'm lucky though because my wife loves it too.

Originally posted by BigRed

I'm probably going to take a lot of poo from you guys about this one, but The Cutting Edge was a pretty good movie about figure skating and the actual hockey and skating scenes in the movie were some of the best sports/action cuts in ANY sports movie.

After that, Field of Dreams would have to be one of my favorites. I actually had my wife believing that it was based on a true story. Gotta love it.

Holy Cow! Are my eyes deceiving me? Is that really Big Red back on the boards? How is Little Red doing with her ear thing?