Ford Expedition?

Wild74

Anybody own a Ford Expedition and how do you like it. Don't see a lot of activity back here so I might have bought one before you can answer....:)

Gas guzzler, but very nice. Almost like a pickup with more seats. V6 is plenty of power but upgrade to V8 if you plan on pulling stuff behind.

Gas guzzler, but very nice. Almost like a pickup with more seats. V6 is plenty of power but upgrade to V8 if you plan on pulling stuff behind.

This vehicle in a v6 is a bad idea. A mid sized v8 is far more efficient and has better trade in value. My dad used to say an underpowered v6 wouldn't pull a greasy string out of a cat's ####.....

I hate to tell you boys but the vehicle has a V6 Ecoboost which has more power than the V8 according to the revue on the vehicle. It gets 17 miles in the city and 20 on the road. Not to bad for a SUV of this size.

I bought a full sized bronco back in 85 and got the big 6 cylinder instead of the v8. It was one of the worst mistakes I ever made buying a vehicle. I waa in Alaska and it wasn't worth a #### towing in the hills or mountains. The Mid sized v8s got better gas mileage and were far superior towing. Maybe the V6s are better these days. Good luck ...

We keep a car a long time we traded in a Chrysler Aspen 176,000. Wanted a big SUV, Ford doesn't offer a V8 in this model though all the previous models had V8 in them. Love the car right now but we will see as time passes whether it was a good move. I know it was an expensive move.

We keep a car a long time we traded in a Chrysler Aspen 176,000. Wanted a big SUV, Ford doesn't offer a V8 in this model though all the previous models had V8 in them. Love the car right now but we will see as time passes whether it was a good move. I know it was an expensive move.

After 2016 you won't find many V8s in anything other than a few luxury vehicles due to the change in the CAFE standards increasing the mileage requirements ....

My dad drives a '14 Expedition with a V8. He gets a $450 month vehicle allowance through his job so it makes it affordable. He absolutely loves it. I have 5 kids... I would drive this if it wasn't for the gas mileage. I get 28-30 highway on my '14 Grand Caravan...... Minivans have come a long way since I was a kid... The Ac works in the back, stow n go seats, and freakin DVD/TV in the back with Wireless headphones for each seat!