Best Quarterback in East Texas For 2015 Season?

headhunter02

Zach Hall is the best dual threat as far as seniors-to be QBs go. He is the closest thing I have seen to Jeremy"toka" Johnson. With that being said Bryson Smith is going to "turn heads" this season IMO. This kid has the IT factor you look for I believe and will lead JT very well IMO.

On paper, Zach Hall and Justin Hart. Zach Hall for sure.

Some of the Darkhorses are:

Cade Pearson - Texas High

Kordell Rogers - Lufkin

Michael Ross - Longview

Bryson Smith - JT

Can anyone from Lufkin actually confirm that Kordell will play QB this coming season? I read where he'll be participating with WRs at the ETSN combine on May 10th.

Kordell Rogers - Lufkin

Michael Ross - Longview

Bryson Smith - JT

Can anyone from Lufkin actually confirm that Kordell will play QB this coming season? I read where he'll be participating with WRs at the ETSN combine on May 10th.

Crazy to think that Lee had both Zach Hall and Michael Ross at one time..

Until Ross transfered to LV from Lee.

Kordell Rogers - Lufkin

Michael Ross - Longview

Bryson Smith - JT

What makes this guy a darkhorse of a qb to watch? Did he play any QB last year with Chumley? It's not exactly like Longview is a QB producing factory or a big passing team. Just curious is this is some biased or if this kid can spin it and maybe LV gets a little more aerial...

What makes this guy a darkhorse of a qb to watch? Did he play any QB last year with Chumley? It's not exactly like Longview is a QB producing factory or a big passing team. Just curious is this is some biased or if this kid can spin it and maybe LV gets a little more aerial...

Michael Ross is the best true QB we've actually had in quite a while. He and Castleberry will compete for time...and both got playing time last season behind Chumley. I don't think he'll be the best QB in East Texas, but I wouldn't be shocked to see him steal the spot and not look back.

Justin Hart will be a 4 yr starter and has put on some muscle and his arm has gotten stronger. It will be interesting to see how he and the new OC bond. Justin has several of his recievers returning plus a kid names Brooks who missed his freshmen season rehabbing a knee that he injured in the 8th grade.

Guest Onmyway

Logan Hughes at Waskom will be 1000+ rushing and passing. Probably the top 3a qb this year. Even better than Arps qb.

lol, lol,lol,lol, now he's a good quarterback because he's in waskom?