let's have some fun. 2a Region 3 playoff prediction.

bigj

W20 Cayuga bye

R17 Avery

T18 Sulphur Bluff Avery winner.

AREA Cayuga vs Avery Winner Cayuga.

REGIONAL QUARTERFINALS Cayuga vs Hawkins Winner CAYUGA.

W18 Rivercrest bye

R19 Hawkins

T20 Fruitvale Winner Hawkins.

AREA Rivercrest vs Hawkins Winner Hawkins

REGIONAL SEMIFINAL Cayuga vs Slocum Winner CAYUGA.

W24 Groveton bye

R21 Slocum

T22 Joaquin Winner Slocum.

AREA Slocum vs Groveton Winner SLOCUM

Regional Quarterfinal Slocum vs Cushing Winner SLOCUM.

W22 Cushing bye

R23 Shelbyville

T24 Apple Springs Winner Shelbyville.

AREA Cushing vs Shelbyville Winner Cushing

REGIONAL FINALS Cayuga vs Harelton.

W19 Beckville bye

R18 Detroit

T17 Bowie Winner Detroit.

AREA Beckville vs Detroit Winner Beckville

Regional QUARTERFINAL Beckville vs Harelton Winner HARELTON.

W17 Harelton bye

R20 Martins mill

T 19 Gladewater Winner Martins Mill.

AREA Harelton vs Martins mill Winner Harelton.

REGIONAL SEMIFINAL Harelton vs Grapeland Winner HARELTON.

W23 Zavalla bye

R22 Alto

T21 Lovelady Winner Lovelady.

AREA Zavalla vs Lovelady Winner Zavalla.

REGIONALE QUARTERFINAL Grapeland vs Zavalla Winner GRAPELAND.

W23 Grapeland bye

R24 Colmesneil

T23 West Sabine Winner Colmesneil.

AREA Grapeland vs Colmesneil Winner Grapeland.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fruitvale 8, Hawkins 4

Bosqueville 4, Goldthwaite 3

Hawley 13, Windthorst 3

Johnson City 9, Falls City 7

Refugio 11, Riviera Kaufer 1

Sabinal 7, Kenedy 3

Archer City 8, Albany 7 (8)

Ganado 4, Holland 0

Martins mill 7 Gladwater 0

JMO....

W20 Cayuga bye

R17 Avery
T18 Sulphur Bluff Avery winner.
AREA Cayuga vs Avery Winner Cayuga. (Avery Wins)

REGIONAL QUARTERFINALS Cayuga vs Hawkins Winner CAYUGA. Avery vs. Rivercrest (Avery Wins... Advances to Regional Semifinals)

W18 Rivercrest bye

R19 Hawkins
T20 Fruitvale Winner Hawkins Fruitvale
AREA Rivercrest vs Hawkins Winner Hawkins Rivercrest

Top Half of Bracket - Avery vs. Groveton to move to Regional Finals

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the Other Half...

Beckville vs. Harleton in Regional Quarterfinals will be toughest series for either team on bottom half of bracket. Winner of this game, most likely advances to Regional Finals vs. Avery/Groveton & then on to the State Tournament.

Cayuga will have to play really bad to not be in the regional finals? And your basing this on huuuuuge 2-0 wins over Martins Mill and 3-1 over Italy? Lol oooook. If they were on the other side of the bracket Beckville would hammer them before they got embarrassed by Harleton.

Maverick r just that biased?? Because I went back and read some of your post and there pretty idiotic! Like saying Joaquin is the only thing between Beckville and state. I'm pretty sure Harelton and Grapeland have something to say about that!

I haven't a family member playing nor have I seen a single inning of high school softball this season. I do know a bit of history on this particular region. I am not biased. I simply believe that the TGCA poles are laughable and that there is very little drama involved in which team will represent this region in Austin.

bigj, whichever team you are involved with has probably had an uncharacteristicly strong season. Congratulations. Enjoy the ride.

Warmup game Harleton 4 Celina 3. Got a buddy who coaches there so I got a chance to go see this one. The Harleton kid is the real deal period. I think I counted one or two balls hit out of the infield and prob struck out 12-13. Only a soph? Wow. As an Aggie grad I wanna see her hold on to this comittment. Don't see anyone beating this group, sorry BigJ it ain't happenin'. Harleton 11 wins over 4a or better.

Italy beat Celina 2-1 and we beat Italy 3-1. We know Harelton is good and will be really hard to beat but they have to get by Beckville and Grapeland first. We have to do our job also. We know all about Harelton also. Our ss is Teammates with the Catcher and ss. I have coach against Randi and few of them for years. Same with Beckville. We have seen Randi pitch for the last 5 years and played against her while she playing for her select team Texas Bombers 16u gold.

So yes I know they can be beat and it will not be easy for them on there side of the bracket and when they get to the regional finals.

I'll put money on that Beckville beats them!!!

Well 6 months ago when we were recruiting her for our travel team she had not committed yet. So I guess you want a cookie or something for knowing that. The freshman for Celina and the other pitcher is in our organization that plays for Celina. I thought they where going to destroy Celina? I guess that didn't happen. So now knowing that they played Celina close. Grapeland,Beckville, Cushing, Cayuga and I'll even throw Martins Mill in has a chance in this region.

I think both of Yall need to chill. I don't think anyone in the region cares if they win 2-1 or 12-1, the goal is to survive and advance and move on. Win a championship. Take care of the round you're in and keep going. And comparing scores on common opponents makes as much since as trusting the polls to be as accurate as they are. Let it it all play out.....we're in the area round for crying out loud.