HS Alumni Football is here - play again

ScoutingReport

alumnifootballusa.com is happy to be in the East Texas area. Do you want the chance to play for your old high school one more time in a full contact, full pads, football game? Well, now you can. Just go to our website and sign up under your school. We have to have a minimum of 25 players per school to put on a game. We also give money back to the school. Its a win, win situation for everybody. We have already put on games between Big Sandy vs Hawkins, Overton vs Carlisle, Overton vs ARP, union Grove vs ore city, and many more. I want to put games together that people want to see like, Longview vs Marshall, Gladewater vs Gilmer, John Tyler vs Lee. What are you waiting for? Sign ups going on now.

I'd sign up in a heartbeat. LOL

But 5'5" and 145lbs is not exactly football physique. But I'll give it try before I'm too old even try! lol

hell we got linebackers that size! If there's a need for a 175lb goat roping tackling free safety I'm in lol

LOL.... you outweigh be me 30 lbs..... and you aren't even a big guy.

I'm screwed lol

Nawl I'm joking there is no way in hell I'm touching a football field unless it's to whisper in the ear of our "coaching staff" that the clock is running...what are we waiting on?? Or that it's 3rd and 1 on our 9 yard line...Y are the corners protecting the endzone??

Nawl I'm joking there is no way in hell I'm touching a football field unless it's to whisper in the ear of our "coaching staff" that the clock is running...what are we waiting on?? Or that it's 3rd and 1 on our 9 yard line...Y are the corners protecting the endzone??

LMAO.

Yet they always look like state champions when I see them play from across the field.

LMAO.

Yet they always look like state champions when I see them play from across the field.

I've seen a lot of Marshall alumni... We could put together a good team... Although my class is in the mid 30s, Starling, Todd, etc still look in good shape. Michael Bogue is still huge the last I saw him.

I played in one of these about 4 years out of high school ball. I was still in pretty good shape as I ran and lifted everyday but nothing compares to being in football shape. I couldnt walk right for a week after that. Had a great time though.

I'm planning a huge holdout for training camp unless my demands are met. No water from a pvc pipe. No bear crawls. No suicide runs. I want a oxygen tank no less than 5 feet from at all times. A golfcart to take me on and off the field. If Coach will provide this, plus a free 30 minute run at the concession stand I will gladly suit up for the mighty Harmony Eagles one more time. Go Big Red!!!

Did they still have your leather helmet?

Believe It or not, we actually had face masks when I played. LoL ... we had everybody from kids right out of HS to 50 year old geezers who thought they still had it out there. It was total chaos with many trying to impose their will and girth upon anyone dumber than them to make an example out of. In the two games I played in I think I had about 7 or 8 carries for maybe 10 yards .. no blocking and defenders trying to rip your head off .... never again. :lol: I'll just watch and laugh my #### off ....

Believe It or not, we actually had face masks when I played. LoL ... we had everybody from kids right out of HS to 50 year old geezers who thought they still had it out there. It was total chaos with many trying to impose their will and girth upon anyone dumber than them to make an example out of. In the two games I played in I think I had about 7 or 8 carries for maybe 10 yards .. no blocking and defenders trying to rip your head off .... never again. :lol: I'll just watch and laugh my #### off ....

I agree, I saw one of these games and you had guys out of high school and college playing against guys my age (55). Call me a wimp, but I think I will stick to running 100 mile races through the mountains, something you have to actually train for. lol