Mayweather/Pacquiao

I have Mayweather winning this, but I can see him throwing it for a re-match. I read he's going make a minimum of $180,000,000 and Pac Man receiving only $120,000,000. While Mayweather is already stinking rich, he would gain even more with a re-match. If I were a boxer I wouldn't want a single blemish on my record, but money talks louder than accomplishments sometimes.

Hope Manny beats him like a rented mule. Where y'all watching?

Probably at my house. I have a new 65" I got myself for Christmas.

I have Mayweather winning this, but I can see him throwing it for a re-match. I read he's going make a minimum of $180,000,000 and Pac Man receiving only $120,000,000. While Mayweather is already stinking rich, he would gain even more with a re-match. If I were a boxer I wouldn't want a single blemish on my record, but money talks louder than accomplishments sometimes.

Mayweather is not going to throw the fight.... Funny stuff

He doesn't need to throw it, just make it a close fight. But we are going to be watching both of these guys at the end of their careers... Both are 40+ if I remember right.

He doesn't need to throw it, just make it a close fight. But we are going to be watching both of these guys at the end of their careers... Both are 40+ if I remember right.

Right so why not make as much money, when it can be made. This fight is double the amount that Mayweather has made in any other fight. Rematches, if the first fight is close, usually bring in even more money than the first. They'd be stupid not to have one, leaving all that money on the table. I don't see one happening if Mayweather wins. They've avoided this fight for years, why have another one.

I'd fight both of them for 20% of their take ... put up a heck of a fight too ....

I'd fight either one of them for 1% of the take of this fight. Even in Mike Tyson's prime I would have pulled a :

. I knew Mayweather was the better pound for pound fighter. I'd still rather watch this old re-run :