What TV actresses did you have a crush on when you were a kid?

Baron

I didn't watch the Price is Right unless I was home sick from school. I do remember Dian Parkinson for her Playboy cover, and she was good looking, even at 49 when she did the shoot. She was the one that was going to bring a sexual harassment case against Bob Barker.

I remember all of that; I always suspected Barker was shady... I liked Holly( the brunette) best.😜

1. Farrah Fawcett

2. Jaclyn Smith

3. Dawn Wells - Still gorgeous at 76.

4. Adrienne Barbeau

5. Barbara Eden

6. Elizabeth Montgomery

7. Loni Anderson

8. Misty Rowe

9. Barbi Benton

10. Marilu Henner

11. Judy and Audrey Landers

12. Deidre Hall

13. Jayne Kennedy

14. Joyce DeWitt

15. Phyllis George

16. Diana Canova

17. Charo

18. Lynda Carter

19. Valerie Bertinelli

20. Morgan Fairchild

21. Donna Douglas

22. Sally Field - She was a flying nun on television

23. Tuesday Weld

24. Julie Newmar

25. Connie Stevens

I haven't even hit the 80's yet, and I'm sure there are a few I've missed. This doesn't even count for movie actresses.

I think Dave's name fits him VERY well....I thinks you might have watched a lot if TV.....BUT I will say you do have a pretty good top 25!!!!!

I think Dave's name fits him VERY well....I thinks you might have watched a lot if TV.....BUT I will say you do have a pretty good top 25!!!!!

After it was dark, we had to come inside. I always did my homework at school, so I never had any at home. I might as well do my 80's list, but it won't be as long, because I basically quit watching television in 1984 after I got my license. Here they are :

1. Heather Locklear - She was the girl next door.

1b. Heather Thomas - She was the girl you didn't introduce to your parents.

2. Victoria Principal

3. Marisa Tomei - She was on "A Different World".

4. Markie Post

5. Kirstie Alley - until she ballooned up.

I saw some of the 90's actresses that were posted above, but they were a lot younger than me. I did think Tiffani Thiessen was going to turn out to be a good looking woman, and Christina Applegate. I can't believe that Amanda Bearse turned out to be a lesbian, and I thought she was good looking on "Married with Children". I think my wife looks like Julia Louis-Dreyfus. I liked Terri Hatcher too in the 90's. I haven't watched many television shows since then.

After it was dark, we had to come inside. I always did my homework at school, so I never had any at home. I might as well do my 80's list, but it won't be as long, because I basically quit watching television in 1984 after I got my license. Here they are :

1. Heather Locklear - She was the girl next door.

1b. Heather Thomas - She was the girl you didn't introduce to your parents.

2. Victoria Principal

3. Marisa Tomei - She was on "A Different World".

4. Markie Post

5. Kirstie Alley - until she ballooned up.

I saw some of the 90's actresses that were posted above, but they were a lot younger than me. I did think Tiffani Thiessen was going to turn out to be a good looking woman, and Christina Applegate. I can't believe that Amanda Bearse turned out to be a lesbian, and I thought she was good looking on "Married with Children". I think my wife looks like Julia Louis-Dreyfus. I liked Terri Hatcher too in the 90's. I haven't watched many television shows since then.

1984?!!! Damn, am I one of the elder statesmen on this board?

Jennifer Love Hewitt ~ Never understood Party of Five, I just knew she was drop dead gorgeous, and still is.

Pam Anderson ~ If you were a young boy in the 90's and didn't understand the feelings you had seeing Pam in her red get up I'm not sure you were normal.