What TV actresses did you have a crush on when you were a kid?

Baron

I'm middle age and I don't have a clue who half of these women you guys say are...

So you're early to mid 40s like me and Catherine Bach (aka Daisy Duke) doesn't ring a bell? How many of the pretenders y'all have mentioned are synonymous with cutoff blue jeans?

So you're early to mid 40s like me and Catherine Bach (aka Daisy Duke) doesn't ring a bell? How many of the pretenders y'all have mentioned are synonymous with cutoff blue jeans?

I'm 34, I grew up at the end of Growing Pains :)

Which one Julie Newmar, Lee Meriweather, or Eartha Kitt ? I thought Julie Newmar was the best looking of the three.

Michelle Phifer??? :D

Newmar, Meriweather are a toss up. They both looked good. You cant beat a hot brunette. You just can't.

Phifer, she just took it to a whole nother level.

Newmar, Meriweather are a toss up. They both looked good. You cant beat a hot brunette. You just can't.

Phifer, she just took it to a whole nother level.

Neither one of them hold a candle to Catherine Zeta-Jones ...

Neither one of them hold a candle to Catherine Zeta-Jones ...

She doesn't hold a candle to Charlize Theron, but she's loosing her glamour much like Catherine Zeta Jones did by choosing a much older man. While I thought "The Game" was a very good movie, both of them must have become infatuated with the brothers in the movie.

She doesn't hold a candle to Charlize Theron, but she's loosing her glamour much like Catherine Zeta Jones did by choosing a much older man. While I thought "The Game" was a very good movie, both of them must have become infatuated with the brothers in the movie.

On her best day, Charlize Theron, was no where near the looker that Catherine Zeta Jones was, or is .....

She's cute, but not even in the same class beauty wise as Zeta-Jones .....

Zeta-Jones married Michael Douglas, so she's a Libby marriage. Conservative women are much hotter, and Daisy knew her way around a farm, a shooting range, and a race car.

My Brother-in-law: "Mary Kate and Ashley Olson. Oh wait I wasn't a kid, they were."

Freaking perv but funny as hell.

Not enough meat on them bones. Healthy is hotter than anoxeric.

I dont know what Diane Lane has been taking but that woman is still good looking. Oh Elaine Benes herself kinda looks good now.

^Maybe now. :) Charlize looks way different with short hair than long. Zeta Jones has the whole exotic british thing.

Does that mean she has bad teeth ? I'm just joking, because that's a stereotype. There are several good looking British ladies that I can think of.

Neither one could carry Catherine Bach's bikini bottoms!

I still think Dawn Wells set the standard with her Mary Ann blue jean shorts vs. the Daisy Dukes. I follow Dawn on face book, and she's put up a photo in her bikini in 1974 when she was 35. I did find it in this video at the :45 mark :

. Too bad this video doesn't have the photo of her in a bikini vacuuming the floor of her bungalow in high heels.

1. Farrah Fawcett

2. Jaclyn Smith

3. Dawn Wells - Still gorgeous at 76.

4. Adrienne Barbeau

5. Barbara Eden

6. Elizabeth Montgomery

7. Loni Anderson

8. Misty Rowe

9. Barbi Benton

10. Marilu Henner

11. Judy and Audrey Landers

12. Deidre Hall

13. Jayne Kennedy

14. Joyce DeWitt

15. Phyllis George

16. Diana Canova

17. Charo

18. Lynda Carter

19. Valerie Bertinelli

20. Morgan Fairchild

21. Donna Douglas

22. Sally Field - She was a flying nun on television

23. Tuesday Weld

24. Julie Newmar

25. Connie Stevens

I haven't even hit the 80's yet, and I'm sure there are a few I've missed. This doesn't even count for movie actresses.

Hey Dave, I met Deidre Hall back in '86. She was not only beautiful, but a really nice person!

I combined mine on the other thread so I'll just list the TV actors here.

Chad Everett-Medical Center

Robert Wagner-Anything he was in

Hugh Beaumont-Leave it to Beaver

Richard Long-Big Valley

Pernell Roberts-Bonanza

James Arness-Gunsmoke

Christopher George-The Immortal

• 2 months later...