What TV actresses did you have a crush on when you were a kid?

Baron

Hey Dave, I met Deidre Hall back in '86. She was not only beautiful, but a really nice person!

I combined mine on the other thread so I'll just list the TV actors here.

Chad Everett-Medical Center

Robert Wagner-Anything he was in

Hugh Beaumont-Leave it to Beaver

Richard Long-Big Valley

Pernell Roberts-Bonanza

James Arness-Gunsmoke

Christopher George-The Immortal

Those are all Dudes....😳

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Since this thread has died out I'll list my hottest female rock stars :

1. Samantha Fox - I hated her music, but I wanted to touch her.

2. Belinda Carlisle - Even though she was a little chubby back in the early 80's she was pretty.

3. Joan Jett - I know she's a little dirty, but if she ever winked at you like she did me at one of her shows (or maybe it was my wife) you'd turn into goo too.

4. Lita Ford - She's still smoking hot.

5. Stevie Nicks - She has gained weight, but there's something about her smoky voice and looks that turn me on.

6. Sheila E.

7. Deborah Harry

8. Pat Benatar - When her hair was done in "Shadows of the Night" video.

9. Katy Perry - She would have been higher if I wasn't as old as I am.

10. Britney Spears - Same as Katy, but I saw a photo of her today, and she looks old.

Honorable mention : Dolly Parton - She's country and she's 69, but she does something for me.

• Like 1

As of late, Stevie looks like she never met a Twinkie she didn't like, but yes she Was a looker back in th' day!

she's 67.

Doctors prescribed her tranquilizers in the late 80's to help her after a relapse dealing with her cocaine addiction. she was on klonopin for almost 7 years. it really effected her and at one point she reached 170 pounds. It took 47 days in rehab to get her off the klonopin. She is doing great now and is a spokeswoman against that drug and doctors over prescribing pills. yes she is bigger now but those eyes and voice have never changed. I absolutely love that lady.

Since this thread has died out I'll list my hottest female rock stars :

1. Samantha Fox - I hated her music, but I wanted to touch her.

2. Belinda Carlisle - Even though she was a little chubby back in the early 80's she was pretty.

3. Joan Jett - I know she's a little dirty, but if she ever winked at you like she did me at one of her shows (or maybe it was my wife) you'd turn into goo too.

4. Lita Ford - She's still smoking hot.

5. Stevie Nicks - She has gained weight, but there's something about her smoky voice and looks that turn me on.

6. Sheila E.

7. Deborah Harry

8. Pat Benatar - When her hair was done in "Shadows of the Night" video.

9. Katy Perry - She would have been higher if I wasn't as old as I am.

10. Britney Spears - Same as Katy, but I saw a photo of her today, and she looks old.

Honorable mention : Dolly Parton - She's country and she's 69, but she does something for me.

Before my time but Susanna Hoffs aint bad neither.

Before my time but Susanna Hoffs aint bad neither.

She wasn't bad looking, but her music tore her down many notches. That could have happened to Samantha Fox, but she was so smoking hot that it didn't matter what she sang. She still looks great today at almost 50. I failed to mention Vanity. She was a good looking woman.

• 5 years later...
On 5/15/2015 at 6:36 PM, DaveTV1 said:

Sadly, the closest I've been to any of the actresses above was Valerie Bertinelli. I turned around at a Van Halen Concert, and she was 10 feet away inside the barrier with the sound guys. I wanted to go and say something, but it would people probably would have noticed her as well.

Valerie Bertinellis dad was a Department Head at General Motors in Shreveport when I work there in the late 90s .... He transferred from the Van Nuys plant to Shreveport  ....

• 3 weeks later...