The Smoakhouse Forums
Sign in to follow this  
player73

Turf Baseball Fields

What schools in the Smoaky area have turf baseball fields besides the ones in Franklin ? They have turf infields but grass on the outfield. Just wondering because it looks like rain for the next couple of days.

I know Gary and I believe Lindale have it. Gary is booked solid for Friday and Saturday.

Teague and White Oak have Lindale at 10 am on Sat. Didn't know Lindale had turf, thanks for the info.

Lindale ISD: Lindale ISD Baseball-Softball Complex

www.lindaleeagles.org pages Athletics

Mobile-friendly - Athletics. : Lindale ISD Baseball-Softball Complex ... Address: 1005 Brad Circle Park, Lindale, TX 75771. Director of ...

All these field are saturated from the rains no doubt. At the golf course between Teague and Fairfield they have poured out over 28 inches of rain since Jan 1.

I believe that amount is either the average yearly rainfall for that area, maybe a little over even. This rain is a real blessing, the state was in the worst drought since the 1950's. There are still some areas in West Texas that are in drought, pray they get some rain soon.

John Paul ll in Plano has the best turf baseball field I have seen. Gilmer played Melissa there earlier this year.

Not exactly Smoaky area but Sunnyvale has a nice turn infield with grass outfield faculty! I please Jefferson is playing their this weekend