Wayward Pines

RETIREDFAN1

• 2 weeks later...

I knew aliens would come into play eventually......

Right up your alley?;)

I've liked the show so far, but this alien stuff may ruin it for me... it never killed X-Files but I don't know....

Right up your alley? ;)

I've liked the show so far, but this alien stuff may ruin it for me... it never killed X-Files but I don't know....

It may NOT be aliens, that was an assumption on my part......who knows what it was that came out and got the sheriff's body......I'm sure that will not be revealed until the final episode this summer.......and I bet the sheriff is back this week all patched up and ready to go......

It may NOT be aliens, that was an assumption on my part......who knows what it was that came out and got the sheriff's body......I'm sure that will not be revealed until the final episode this summer.......and I bet the sheriff is back this week all patched up and ready to go......

He had an Empire Records launch party to attend ;)

He had an Empire Records launch party to attend ;)

It was Cookie. :)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Season two kicked off Wednesday.......

I saw that my DVR was recording it again, I thought that it had been erased for space and was re-recording all the old content again... I hate how networks pass this mess off as a 10-episode only series then add 10 more the next year...

I saw that my DVR was recording it again, I thought that it had been erased for space and was re-recording all the old content again... I hate how networks pass this mess off as a 10-episode only series then add 10 more the next year...

Ben is a rebel leader now.....looks like 9 more great episodes are on the way.....

• 4 weeks later...

Seems the Abby's may actually be more intelligent than humans.....and they hate humans because pitcher wiped out a whole tribe, men, women, and children, without blinking an eye when he was building the town........good second season so far......

• 2 weeks later...

There appears to be a war coming. Pilcher's ideologies look to fail the community of Wayward Pines. Abis seem to still have become a more dominant and smarter and instinctual evolution of the human race. I dont know if the leader died, but if she did, the town is gone. 2 episodes left