Beckville vs. Harleton

t-dub

Not that great of a hitting team? Are you kidding me. Have you watched a game they have played and if you did where you sober. Wow. Beckville can swing it from top to bottom. It's hard for a boy from Carthage to talk about Beckville (just kidding tw). These kids are for real.

beckville isnt that great of a hitting team and they havent faced the pitching they will see this week

Seriously lay the sauce down dude! They may go cold "just how baseball is" but they can hit and speed to burn with a very deep rotation. I would delete that post if it were me.

beckville isnt that great of a hitting team and they havent faced the pitching they will see this week

Have seen and played them both. Both are quality teams.....Harleton has good pitching.....but the above statement is not even close to being realistic.

I figure neither team is very good. Both got lucky and the quality teams just had really bad games, therefore, both teams made it this far. Both are so lucky to be 2 of the 8 teams still playing...... Wear your blue DL

I figure neither team is very good. Both got lucky and the quality teams just had really bad games, therefore, both teams made it this far. Both are so lucky to be 2 of the 8 teams still playing...... Wear your blue DL

The definition of sarcasm :coolio:

Kid from Harleton pitched one heck of a game. Can't take anything away from him. He shut us down. On defense, when the wheels came off, they all came off at once. If you're going to fall apart,best to do it now when you have the opportunity to come back. Not the 1st time we've been down.