Women's World Cup

Stoney

They should expect it, but I did see the Japanese team, and I thought that was the boys team.

Coite de Ivorie & Thailand- You werent real sure exactly who you were watching. "She's a man, baby."-Austin Powers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yawn ....

Ahh, come on Kirt. I'm not particularly crazy about soccer myself, but when it comes to the USA going deep into the WC, I can't help but watch and chant... USA! USA! USA! Besides you must have some interest in soccer, you keep chiming into this forum. lol

yawn ....

At least some Americans are decent at the stupid game. The U.S. has never finished worse than third. Maybe we should let them represent the U.S. for the men's team. The best they've ever done was come in 3rd once, in 1930.

Women's sports in the U.S. Would be horrible if we killed off our lesbians... Just a random thought...

I haven't heard of any of the Women's soccer players being lesbian. I know Mia Hamm is married to Nomar Garciaparra. I know Hope Solo has issues, but is married. Brandi Chastain is married to her former university soccer coach Jerry Smith. I didn't think she was that bad looking. That's all I know about women's soccer, and I know even less about the men's team.

Great, like I wanted to see two ugly chicks kissing. I saw the World Cup peaked at a 18.3 rating, an Average NFL game is about the same at 15.6 in 2014. What was really funny to me is the local sports talk radio on ESPN was trying to get callers to call in and see how many fans were planning to go see the Houston Dash play since Carli Lloyd and two other players are on the team. They received no calls, and even Fred Fouer said he planned to go to one before the World Cup but didn't make it, but doesn't plan on going now. His excuse was his schedule is too busy. Tickets are only $15 and the highest are $42 for individual tickets.

Great, like I wanted to see two ugly chicks kissing. I saw the World Cup peaked at a 18.3 rating, an Average NFL game is about the same at 15.6 in 2014. What was really funny to me is the local sports talk radio on ESPN was trying to get callers to call in and see how many fans were planning to go see the Houston Dash play since Carli Lloyd and two other players are on the team. They received no calls, and even Fred Fouer said he planned to go to one before the World Cup but didn't make it, but doesn't plan on going now. His excuse was his schedule is too busy. Tickets are only $15 and the highest are $42 for individual tickets.

The Dash jumped on Twitter quick to start pumping Sunday's game. Thought about going. Games are kinda fun at BBVA...