7-3A D2 Football '15

Rumor has it HS had some eyes at the PP scrimmage and done set up a meeting for 1am Sunday morning at the Brahmer field house to learn how to run the spread. Covert deal so keep it quiet. ;)

Lol! According to Brahmafan new guy is the spread guru.

Rumor has it HS had some eyes at the PP scrimmage and done set up a meeting for 1am Sunday morning at the Brahmer field house to learn how to run the spread. Covert deal so keep it quiet. ;)

Meeting has been moved to 2 a.m., Pewitt coaches wanted to wait till the Cajun closed

Gonna watch Hooks scrimmage Maud tonight. I heard the Oline and Dline were both pretty bad last week. If that is the case then Hooks could end up finishing out of the playoff race. They have a ton of talent and speed, but dont matter if ya dont have anybody that can block.

Maud won controlled scrimmage 1-0 and was dominate early!! But there was ha huge hit by Hooks on Maud player and seemed to wake Hooks up.

Hooks dominated the 2 live quarters 2-0. Second string played the last 2 series and drove down the field on Maud but couldn't push it in. I am not sure Maud had more than 1-2 first downs during live scrimmmage.

Maud won controlled scrimmage 1-0 and was dominate early!! But there was ha huge hit by Hooks on Maud player and seemed to wake Hooks up. I thought Hooks looked better than they did last year at this time

Hooks dominated the 2 live quarters 2-0. Second string played the last 2 series and drove down the field on Maud but couldn't push it in. I am not sure Maud had more than 1-2 first downs during live scrimmmage.