Playoff Scenarios From the Dallas Morning News:

13-5A

Clinched: South Oak Cliff, Kimball, Seagoville; Eliminated: Molina.

Samuell clinches a playoff spot with a win over Spruce. Adamson clinches a berth with a win over South Oak Cliff AND a Samuell loss. Spruce can force a three-way tie (and a coin flip for the final spot) with a win by 14 or more over Samuell AND an Adamson loss.

The Division I top seed will go to Kimball. Division II is set: South Oak Cliff as the top seed, Seagoville as the runner-up.

14-5A

Clinched: Mansfield Lake Ridge, Mansfield Summit, Lancaster (advances in all scenarios); Eliminated: Arlington Seguin, Mansfield Legacy, Red Oak.

Waxahachie advances with a win OR a Mansfield Timberview loss. Timberview secures the final bid with a win AND a Waxahachie loss. There is a possibility of a three-way tie ('Hachie loss, T'View loss, Legacy win), but Waxahachie clinches in a point tiebreaker.

If Waxahachie advances = DI: W - Mansfield Summit, R - Waxahachie; DII: W - Mansfield Lake Ridge, R - Lancaster.

If Timberview advances = DI: W - Mansfield Lake Ridge, R - Mansfield Summit; DII: W - Lancaster, R - Timberview.

HELL2DANAWL!!!

I'm all for it! LOL.

We wouldn't meet them till the 4th round anyway.

We will likely have Lancaster waiting in the 2nd round IF we beat Lindale. Unless SOC pulls off the "upset" again like they did last year.

what are the potential bi-district match-ups?

Nothing is set in stone. But unless there are some upsets this week....... these are the likely matchups

Longview Vs. Lufkin

Texas High Vs. John Tyler

Marshall Vs. Lindale

Hallsville Vs. Ennis

Nothing is set in stone. But unless there are some upsets this week....... these are the likely matchups

Longview Vs. Lufkin

Texas High Vs. John Tyler

Marshall Vs. Lindale

Hallsville Vs. Ennis

🤔......I'm thinking we may need to bring out the brooms this year.

I think if any of em ends up a blowout it'll be Ennis big over Hallsville.

THIGH could play JT close....but JT probably pulls away late.

Lindale is one of the more underrated teams in East Texas. A few more plays and that 4-5 record could easily be 9-0. Great game going into the 4th but much like their 5 losses...they'll probably run out of gas.

Longview-Lufkin is well....Longview-Lufkin. It's a toss up. Longview won the last two meetings by a combined 2 points. Need a say more?

I think if any of em ends up a blowout it'll be Ennis big over Hallsville.

I don't buy the Ennis hype this year, at all.

Ennis fans are holding onto last year and the year before last as a reason to be super optimistic (and any one of us would do the same really), but I just don't buy it. They're going to get absolutely destroyed if they beat Hallsville and end up facing Lake Ridge in the 2nd round.

I know it's Volleyball but here are the playoff match ups with 16-5A that I could find..

15-5A #1 Hallsville vs 16-5A #4 {play in winner} - TBD

15-5A #2 Longview vs 16-5A #3 Whitehouse - 11/03, 7:00 PM at Hawkins

15-5A #3 Sulphur Springs vs 16-5A #2 Corsicana - 11/03, 7:00 PM at Forney

15-5A #4 Pine Tree vs 16-5A #1 Lindale - 11/02, 6:00 PM at TJC

Hallsville swept Lufkin

Longview swept Whitehouse

Lindale swept Pine Tree

Haven't heard bout Sulphur Springs yet

As if I needed another reason to strongly dislike Whitehouse, tonight just added to the pile. I will blame the adults in attendance tonight! They could have put a stop to their "children's" behavior! Classless.....rude......racist......the parents of the students of Whitehouse ISD ahould be really proud tonight! Way to go Lady Lobos for fighting through the drama and the hateful talk from the opposing side! Lady Lobos sweep the classless little kitties from Whitehouse!

Go Lobos!

• Like 1

Definitely reminded me of why I dislike them so much.

Their trolling did nothing but spark our ladies up even more. Very good crowd on hand too for our ladies.

Really hoping they don't play Friday night as I'd like to go support them against Summit. Huge tough test but that's what the playoffs are about. Excited for them tonight though!

• Like 1