Congrats Hallsville and Longview!!!

SMDH at the WH crowd comments. Some things never change!

It was the exact same way when I went to basketball games at their place when we were in the same district. Some of the things their student section said to our basketball players was UNREAL.

I've seen similar behavior from a school in 15-5A...... But WH takes it to a whole new level. Been that way for years and apparently nothing is being done to stop..... Or at least discourage it.

Congrats again and good luck on Friday!

It was the exact same way when I went to basketball games at their place when we were in the same district. Some of the things their student section said to our basketball players was UNREAL.

I've seen similar behavior from a school in 15-5A...... But WH takes it to a whole new level. Been that way for years and apparently nothing is being done to stop..... Or at least discourage it.

I will say some adult went over there and took their disgraceful signs from them. Another man practically sat with them the rest of the match as well to try and control them it looked like.

Either way, I'm just glad our football boys couldn't make it cause God knows how out of hand it could've gotten if they were there.

I'm sure we'll play em in basketball though.

First hand witness to this Hallsville was just obnoxious Whitehouse went past that I remember it was their senior night they hit 100 and stopped the game and all the seniors walked in the stands and hugged their grandmother's and such just ridiculous.

First hand witness to this Hallsville was just obnoxious Whitehouse went past that I remember it was their senior night they hit 100 and stopped the game and all the seniors walked in the stands and hugged their grandmother's and such just ridiculous.

Not sure that I would be that upset about that on Senior night... but if it was just a regular game I would be livid.

Not sure that I would be that upset about that on Senior night... but if it was just a regular game I would be livid.

You'd have to be there lol it was like they made a spectacle out of it there was nothing gracious about it and it wasn't a brief pause they dead stopped the game for 5 mins at least...

Final was Pine Tree 55, Greenville 41.

Carandal Hale becomes the second player in Greenville Lions history to reach 2,000 rushing yards in a full season, and the first to do so entirely in the regular season. Also the first Lion to average 200+ yards rushing for a regular season.

Well that's a load of bs lol.

That was set for the perfect upset. Just like this is for Lindale.

Should be a good game though.

BULL TRUE.

I remember the predictions of a 16-5A sweep

And I also remember the majority had picked us to lose.