Cross Roads Football

TheWoodDogs

The #### that is being "spewed" is what is known as Administration and parents in Cross Roads America. You people are an embarrasement to what is otherwise the greatest sport in the history of mankind. My GREATEST fear is that an Alien will first show up on Earth at a Cross Roads School Board Meeting. We will probably all be incinerated immediately because they will determine that there is NO intelligent life on this planet.

The fact that your former HC was able to find a job only two days before this season STARTED is NOT evidence that you people did not run him off. It is proof that he is a good coach who got screwed over and someone else decided to help him out. The list of HC's that are looking to change schools the weekend BEFORE the season starts AND stops with a total number of ZERO. But if thinking that is what happened gets you through the day, fine. But make no mistake, NOBODY outside of Cross Roads (and only a few IN Cross Roads) thinks that is what happened. To try and make the point that he did so because he was scared and did not want to be humiliated because if THAT was the case NOBODY would EVER sign up to Coach in Cross Roads EVER.

The fact that a first time poster registered just to spread that nonsense is even more proof that you people could not find your own rear ends with a road map and a GPS.

NOTHING you said is proof but rather PURE propaganda on your part. And if that pile of "stuff" is your best shot at me I feel rather sorry for you. But because I feel sorry for you and the very high probability that you rode to school on the short bus with AC I am going to let this go. Enjoy your season with the new found "optimism" in Cross Roads. Y'all seem to have new found optimism every couple of seasons. Pity it does not show up on the field.

• Like 1

Oh and finally, even IF what I was saying was pure unadulterated nonsense, and it's not, even CRAZIER stuff happens just about every year over there in the Trinity River Bottoms and I guarandangtee you that there are a BUNCH of folks who believe what I am saying is true. JUST because it is Cross Roads. And I will put any amount of money in the world on what I am saying is SPOT on!

The thing you Cross Roadians forget about is that there ARE some good folks there who are embarrassed about what is going on and they are PLENTY glad to let the truth out of the bag. Y'all are not NEAR as slick as you think you are. But then, your trophy case ought to tell you that all by itself. Those things do not stay empty by accident. It is a LOT harder to be a permanent Homecoming Date on everyone's schedule than it is to man up and do things right. Not that y'all know that of course.

Puckett you seem to be all knowing on this subject. I wonder where you come up with half the #### you are spewing all over this forum. Quit speculating and ask yourself these questions, Does Bradford have a job in Athens? If yes, then how did he aquire said job so quickly after being "reassigned" as you put it.

This whole delimma took place over the course of a weekend. He had 17 kids a practice on Friday, and seeked employment elsewhere to save embarassment of a horrible season. The best thing he did was leave, now the kids have almost doubled in numbers and are set up to have a really good season. There is nothing but optimism on the field and in the lockeroom. So please, take your garbage elsewhere and keep your speculation to yourself.

Define horrible season and a really good season for CR. Most people would say a really good season for CR is in fact a horrible season.

I haven't been on here in a longggg time, but when someone close to the situation (not Coach Bradford) mentioned this post and some of the idiotic replies, I had to view it for myself! Let's all put our heads in the sand...., unbelievable

Boys had a great scrimage tonight in Frost, got the shut out. I guess their actions on the field will speak for them. People like this Puckett should really take their nonsense elsewhere. The kids barely beat frost last year and only lost one senior, I would say that things will only move forward from here. Bradford moving was the best thing for this team. Numbers are up and so are the kids spirits its going to be a good season I can feel it.

Boys had a great scrimage tonight in Frost, got the shut out. I guess their actions on the field will speak for them. People like this Puckett should really take their nonsense elsewhere. The kids barely beat frost last year and only lost one senior, I would say that things will only move forward from here. Bradford moving was the best thing for this team. Numbers are up and so are the kids spirits its going to be a good season I can feel it.

Well good for you and the kids! It's hard not to wish good for the kids, but a good season is a dream at the Roads. Frost is the cupcake of all cupcakes and I'm thinking about week 7, the orange round ball will be creeping into kids' heads. You're looking at 2-8 or 3-7. 4-6 at best

There are places where the people in charge administratively (who don't like a particular sport) can set that particular sport up for failure to arrive at a point where even the people who like that particular sport will agree to its discontinuation (now that's a politically correct sentence ... a run-on sentence, but a PC one) ... personally I do know people who live in the district and I hope the sport hangs on ....

• Like 1

They are in our district , not beating us , Carlisle , or Kerens. Only chance for a playoff #4 spot is beat Grapeland and Cayuga.

Kerens has a running back. he gashed us on one great run.

do you think they'll compete with those other 2?

Kerens has a running back. he gashed us on one great run.

do you think they'll compete with those other 2?

It's possible but I wouldnt bet on it. Top 3 of our district is on same level as district 10 but bottom 3 is what makes their district over all better.

Kerens always got the skill guys , we have usually played them in non-district if they arn't in our district.

I also favor Crossroads in the wing-t, as it allows them to manage the clock a lot better than the spread. Crossroads has also acquired an actual defensive coordinator, not some baseball coach who got the job merely on seniority alone.

Sinister-

I assume you're either a new coach not familiar with the area or a parent. The way you talk about the former baseball coach leads me to believe you're a new coach. It'll be a miracle if CR beats Grapeland or Cayuga. Beating Kerens is not even in the conversation, I don't care who they lost...

Sinister-

I assume you're either a new coach not familiar with the area or a parent. The way you talk about the former baseball coach leads me to believe you're a new coach. It'll be a miracle if CR beats Grapeland or Cayuga. Beating Kerens is not even in the conversation, I don't care who they lost...

How many games did you attend last year, and actually watch the defense last year? I can honestly say I attended every single game and had a firsthand account.