lindale vs gladewater scrimmage

jakeelee

Yea lindale hasn't had a very good team since 2011. That being said most teams wouldn't do very good in that district

Yes, very hard district. My son said they got a new defensive coordinator this year. That makes 4 in the last 5 years. Tough on kids to change systems that often. Heard a lot of kids were upset about the DC from the last 2 years leaving.

Hoping for that too. I don't think non district is looking real great though. Chapel Hill will be much improved from where they were last year when we beat them. We almost beat Carthage, but they were really young and will be much improved this year. And with the Van rivalry you never know. I see us beating Van wanting revenge from last year. Probably going into district 1-2. Then beating Jacksonville, Whitehouse and Corsicana (possibly Nac). So I'll say we'll finish the year 4-6, maybe 5-5. Hopefully realignment next year will be good to us!

We will be fine with either quarterback that the coaches choose. The senior can play multiple positions and is a very good athlete. He will be on the field somewhere. The sophomore has the potential to be one of the best Qbs to ever come through GW. I'm sure the coaches will make the right choice. I think with either player the coaches will be able to open up the playbook a little more than last year. The team will still be run first but these Qbs will be much more of a run threat than last year. I also watched the sophomore toss the ball 50-60 yards down field with ease in 7 on 7. Should be a fun year for the Bears fans.

nobody is going to feel sorry for little Lindale after the way they ran up the scores when they were the big dogs and were playing the small teams like Rains and etc. as far as a lot are concerned they do not deserve any pitty.

Lindale was a big dog?

nobody is going to feel sorry for little Lindale after the way they ran up the scores when they were the big dogs and were playing the small teams like Rains and etc. as far as a lot are concerned they do not deserve any pitty. I spent some years watching Lindale. Don't recall scores being run up on teams to rub it in . Do recall some 2nd half running clocks to get it over with. One year, when Geg Owens started passing so they would not score on EVERY run play Jermichael Griffin got the ball.. He got criticized. If your seconds and thirds keep scoring as a coach what do you do?