When are you anti-GOPers going to trot out your 3rd party minoin?

KirtFalcon

Taking U.S. off the gold standard has done more damage to this country's prosperity than anything Obama has done. Tru storie

but wasn't that in 1913?

Still, nowhere near as bad as Obama and the Hilldabeast ... on this and most other issues. No, he's not the staunch conservative we all would like, but America would still be far better off had he been elected instead of Obama ... any intellectually honest person can see that ...

I see he might enter the 2016 race, and I'm sure you'd vote for him again if he gets the nomination. http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2015/09/romneys-horror-at-trump-renews-mitt-2016-talk.html .

The groundwork was laid in 1913 when the sheep didn't rise up and hang woodrow wilson and his entire administration from the tallest trees in DC......

yeah but the sheep had the wool pulled over their eyes.

Ben Carson is growing on me.

I will not support any Democrat (especially Billary), Trump, or Bush.

Rand Paul is crazy.

Huckabee is out of touch with reality.

Cruz. I don't know about him too much really. seems like a moron/####.

I really don't see a clear cut 3Rd party candidate. maybe the Liberty movement is dead. I used to believe. but now I don't know.

growing number of internet crazies think Obama is going to get a 3rd term. lol. maybe that's what we need to start the revolution.

There's an Ointment for that... It's called Preperation H...😱😜

out of all the players on the field that I am familiarizing myself with, I like him best.

he's a very intelligent man.

out of all the players on the field that I am familiarizing myself with, I like him best.

he's a very intelligent man.

Well, Yeah... They don't LET retards do brain surgeries! One of my concerns with him is that, to me, he comes across as a little bit aloof and timid. I just wonder if he has the cojones to deal with the ongoing Middle East conflict with ISIS & going up against Putin, as well as Netanyahu & other World leaders. He also seems conflicted with The Second Amendment & there's his comments about Al Sharpton to consider... I'm thinking he's Not the guy we need...
  • Like 1

Now that the GOPe has bought out Trump the establishment toads can move in. None of them do anything for me not even Pecos Perry. Watch the same ol stuff among GOPhers in the back rooms picking the GOPe nominee. Interesting isn't it greezy Liberty has lost it's way.

Such idocy ... do you really believe Trump can be bought out? The establishment knows he can't be bought and it's finally sinking in. By "forcing" him to sign the pledge to run only as a republican, he has them by the balls now, they have to support him now if he gets the nomination. They thought they were trapping him, instead now they are forced to support him ... LOL