District 11 2A DII - How will they finish?

Ronster23

Who wins the district and what order will the playoff teams be seeded?

Maud Cardinals

Mt Enterprise Wildcats

Overton Mustangs

Tenaha Tigers

Timpson Bears

Tenaha

Timpson

Maud

Overton

Mt. E

Tenaha hasn't lost a district game since '08. Until they do, they're my pick.

Mt. Enterprise opponents take note.

This is footage from last week's scrimmage.

I took notice in 2011. we played them twice that year and drummed em both times. during the second game after the game was well at hand late in the game, they started doing hat garbage. first on our nose guard. put him out of the the game, then on our outside LB. the nose was ok and was able to play in the state game, but not our LB. he was a fan favorite. CAMPOS!!!

Needless to say, a kid in his senior year was unable to play in the state game because of that garbage.

Its out there. coaches know. Mt. E is dirty dirty. and still can't win.

Hope none of yalls kids got hurt. that first one looked nasty.

oh and it got flagged ONCE at Carthag lulz.

I assure you that the ME coaches were not the problem. I saw a few clips of the scrimmage and saw AS doing the same thing. In fact, they were doing a good bit more cut blocking than ME. My point in asking about the scrimmage is that scrimmages are there to help work out bugs. I don't believe for one minute that those coaches teach nor condone those few clips.

I assure you that the ME coaches were not the problem. I saw a few clips of the scrimmage and saw AS doing the same thing. In fact, they were doing a good bit more cut blocking than ME. My point in asking about the scrimmage is that scrimmages are there to help work out bugs. I don't believe for one minute that those coaches teach nor condone those few clips.

If you saw clips of the scrimmage, then you would know there were no refs.

You have a clip(s) of All Saints doing chop blocks, let see them. I watched it all, several times, and did not see any AS chop blocks.

Cut blocks in the free zone are legal for linemen. Chop blocks are dangerous and never legal. You do know the difference don't you?

The NFHS defines a chop block as "a combination block by two or more teammates against an opponent other than the runner, with or without delay, where one of the blocks is low (at the knee or below) and one of the blocks is high (above the knee)."

I didn't include illegal cut blocks or blocks in the back (at least one well after the whistle) by ME in that video, but I could have, there were more than a few.

I hope you are right about ME coaches not condoning that type of play. To be fair, one of the chop blocks (the last shown in the video) was flagged by an ME coach. I find it difficult to believe, however, that at least 5 different linemen decided to disregard thier coach's blocking scheme and coordinate chop blocks on thier own with a teammate. Thier moves looked practiced.

may need to move Bobo up a notch or two ...

one, not two. Tenaha will only get better as season progresses.

This will be a good year for Tenaha. Just gonna take some time to develop.

I read a lot of what people put on here. I know Teneha is young this year but still pretty dang good. I've watched Maud's two games and with all new offense and defense schemes there have been growing pains but we have potential to be decent. No one from Timpson or Mt Enterprise have said much and the Overton guys are extremely quiet. I sure would like to know more about what's going on with these teams.