Hallsville @ Carthage

EtxAT

Good game Hallsville. Both teams got a lot to work on. But that was an awesome comeback. I can't believe yall won that game after we were up 8, but that's football. Gotta play 48 minutes. Bulldogs are going to be pretty good this year if we work out the kinks. Got a lot to build on tonight. Wish we would've got that 2 others conversion!!

Not sure why we passed so much run game was good the few times we did run

That's true, but until we go more than two seasons without a trophy I won't even begin to question coaches play calling. Hey man, it's preseason, practice....We are leaps and bounds better at this point than we were last year. Gonna be a fun season. Congrats Hallsville. Oh and for the idiot from Hallsville I walked by jumping up and down yelling "cheaters never win!" SMH We didn't get 4, Count 'Em 1 2 3 4 Trophies in our trophy case in 6 years by cheating.... Just sayin'!

It was a very sloppy game for three quarters. Carthage struggles early in the year with catching passes, though the receivers don't get all the blame. Some passes were just out of reach, while others were simply dropped or went through the hands. The fourth quarter was rather exciting, as the Dawgs finally managed to pull ahead by a slim 1 point lead before the clock running out tied 32 all. Hallsville scored on their first play in OT, & Carthage soon followed but JUST missed what would have been a game winning 40 yard FG by about a yard or less... The Dogs will improve as always, but this was a heartbreaker, which they should have won.

Congrats Hallsville!

MAN, I might have to eat my predictions about Hallsville being the darkhorse in our district. I figured with 10 returning starters on Defense that they would have shown a much better outing than what I am witnessing right now. I mean, they are AWFUL! Jesus Christ! What did they do all summer because preperation was NOT one of them.