Fairfield at Kaufman

Marinedad55

Ok I confirmed it thru a source. I'll stick with the original post of Fairfield by 21. Hard to pick a game to be worse than 21 spread. But it very well may happen.

Really, you confirmed it!! Dang it and I thought we had a chance to win this one to... Oh well there's always next year

Seriously I don't know anything about Fairfield or SUPERMAN running back.. Looking forward to a really good game Friday night . Be back on here Saturday to eat crow or brag .. Good luck to all!!!

Really, you confirmed it!! Dang it and I thought we had a chance to win this one to... Oh well there's always next year

Seriously I don't know anything about Fairfield or SUPERMAN running back.. Looking forward to a really good game Friday night . Be back on here Saturday to eat crow or brag .. Good luck to all!!!

Apparently a&m thinks he's pretty good. Doubt yall have any one that can touch him. But good luck to yall. Play together and who knows what could happen on a Friday night.

Apparently a&m thinks he's pretty good. Doubt yall have any one that can touch him. But good luck to yall. Play together and who knows what could happen on a Friday night.[/quote

I think we got 11 that will touch him all night..... Just watched Madisonville highlights.. They couldn't tackle my grandma and she's pretty tough!!

Apparently a&m thinks he's pretty good. Doubt yall have any one that can touch him. But good luck to yall. Play together and who knows what could happen on a Friday night.[/quote

I think we got 11 that will touch him all night..... Just watched Madisonville highlights.. They couldn't tackle my grandma and she's pretty tough!!

It's funny how a good player makes a team look like that. And I am pretty sure madisonville has put out better players in the last decade than the Kaufman Lions.

Fairfield rolls.

Indeed