Chapel Hill 0-1 vs Whitehouse 0-1

3rdcoastent

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of work needed from the Bulldogs! They have the athletes but lack depth. All I hope for is improvement each week until district starts and get those injuries mended. I believe in this coaching staff and their ability to utilize the talent we have. Keep your heads up CH!

Gotta feel for Chapel Hill and what they are going through. At some point every teams gets the injury bug but I don't remember anything like this. Good coaching staff in place and once they get healthy they'll be alright.

What is Hitchcock's injury and how long will he be out? Also, is Reggie King hurt as well? If so, what's his prognosis?

My understanding is it will be known today on QB1... King, few more weeks.

Got a question how big is the turnout? I mean yall never do a home/away series. I mean Jt vs Whitehouse doesn't play at the rose when jt is the away team. I can't see them being any bigger than carthage,henderson,kilgore games.

It's a Thursday night game at a 'neutral' site... Pretty good turnouts usually.

WH will get theirs in district! Cook and WH again proved they have no class last night. Up by 23 with 6 minutes left against a injury depleted opponent and they're still throwing the ball....smh!

Probably because that will be only win Whitehouse will get this year, against any injury filled smaller class team.