Brook Hill @ Tenaha

Red90fly

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the Joaquin/ Tenaha JH/ JV games are next week on the 10th. I believe Joaquin JV has Woodville this week.

that's correct. I'm on prescription meds

Just hope QB doesn't overthrow a pass on out route, could possible knock people off the top row of visitor bleachers.

pretty sure it'll be hard for BH QB to throw from his back.

pretty sure it'll be hard for BH QB to throw from his back.

They'll have some excuse like last year with the ref making a bad call on TD or something an it'll be more the same next week saying how we cancelled the game last year and was scared to play and didn't want any.

They'll have some excuse like last year with the ref making a bad call on TD or something an it'll be more the same next week saying how we cancelled the game last year and was scared to play and didn't want any.

I think it was an interference call. looking at the tape....they may have been right. lol. oops

yea i heard tenaha was trying to drop brook hill as well.... said they wanted to get a lot easier game... san augustine would be a perfect choice beings they ####... you are a complete idiot in your thinking process... no where in any of your comments does anything you say ever make sense, everyone that reads anything you wrote now feels a lot dumber for having read it.... if tenaha were smart and wanted to be 5-0 when district started they would drop everybody and beg san augustine to play every week, but obviously garrison who skull raped san augustine last week beat tenaha to it because they knew it would be an easy win as well..,. have a great day and get back to work making your big macs.