West Monroe vs Lufkin

Pack007

indystadium.jpg

DATE: Friday, September 11th
TIME: 8:30 PM
We need a place to discuss this one, I'm not trying to go Lobo07 on yall. This Battle on the Border matchup features the Lufkin Panthers and the state ranked West Monroe Rebels. The Louisiana 5A powerhouse West Monroe, comes into this one 1-0 after a 42-0 win over 3A Wossman on friday. The Pack comes into the game 1-1, after a 21- 20 loss to 5A rival Longview and a 39-point comeback victory over 6A Tyler Lee in overtime 52-49 . So, who wins on friday night?

• Like 2

I hope lufkin beats them by 100 I was working out town in monroe and my crew we stayed at a hotel where across the street they was having a rebal flag rally to keep there flag for there school but we knew it was more than that cuss some my people got stuff thrown at them and the middle finger n all while some of us was walking across the street to get somthing to eat cuss well we was ...u know......

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You put the rest of us to shame, when trying to create threads now. Thanks a lot 07 lol..

I hope lufkin beats them by 100 I was working out town in monroe and my crew we stayed at a hotel where across the street they was having a rebal flag rally to keep there flag for there school but we knew it was more than that cuss some my people got stuff thrown at them and the middle finger n all while some of us was walking across the street to get somthing to eat cuss well we was ...u know......

Smh...I'm not shocked.

This is the last game before district starts, so I'm hoping we can at least play well for longer than just a half. However, this group is young and is still learning though, so hopefully they can play well in this one and get out of Shreveport without any injuries. Imo..

Lp - 34

WM - 31

007 bro, nice 👍.. At least you started a thread. More than the rest of us lufkin posters can say. Not bad at all.

If we come out like we did against lee, prolly gonna be in trouble in this one. This team obviously has a never quit attitude but west Monroe aint tyler lee either lol.... Although I honetly believe we won't be comin out flat like that anymore this season. It's much easier to just stay in the game than to spot the opposing team 40 pts lol.... If we can get some Defensive stops like we got against the Lobos and 2nd half vs lee, then I believe we will win this thing by a touchdown. I feel the offense will continue to roll from the 2nd half we had friday into this game.

Pack 38

WM 31

007 bro, nice .. At least you started a thread. More than the rest of us lufkin posters can say. Not bad at all.

If we come out like we did against lee, prolly gonna be in trouble in this one. This team obviously has a never quit attitude but west Monroe aint tyler lee either lol.... Although I honetly believe we won't be comin out flat like that anymore this season. It's much easier to just stay in the game than to spot the opposing team 40 pts lol.... If we can get some Defensive stops like we got against the Lobos and 2nd half vs lee, then I believe we will win this thing by a touchdown. I feel the offense will continue to roll from the 2nd half we had friday into this game.

Pack 38

WM 31

Yep...I'm thinking this is going to be a good game. I know it was against Lee, but I think the offense is finally starting to gel and I think they will play well against the Monroe defense. The defense, turnovers and special teams are the things that I'm worried about. The special teams struggled last year in that stadium, defense struggled last week(mostly in the first half) and of course we had a few turnovers. You can't do that against good teams and programs like WM. I'm thinking after the Lee first half, the D will play much better and give better effort, but you never know with that side. Regardless, I'm expecting a good and close game...

I'm really interested to see how Lufkin plays in this one.

West Monroe is definitely no slouch, and I definitely think their defense is better than Lee's. It'll be a good test for the Pack. I'll take the Rebs by 3 just because it's Shreveport.

I'm really interested to see how Lufkin plays in this one.

West Monroe is definitely no slouch, and I definitely think their defense is better than Lee's. It'll be a good test for the Pack. I'll take the Rebs by 3 just because it's Shreveport.

I really want to see that video of the Lee game. I want to know why we struggled in the first half to score against them, unless it was because of the turnovers.

I don't think y'all are giving the LP defense enough credit.....yes, they had a rough couple of quarters against Lee, but they finally figured it out. WM does not have the same kind of offense as Lee, it will be more of what they know. I may be wrong, but I think they come out on fire. And if the offense will take their cue from them, they should show us something.

LP-41

WM-30

I don't think y'all are giving the LP defense enough credit.....yes, they had a rough couple of quarters against Lee, but they finally figured it out. WM does not have the same kind of offense as Lee, it will be more of what they know. I may be wrong, but I think they come out on fire. And if the offense will take their cue from them, they should show us something.

LP-41

WM-30

I honestly hope you're right about them coming out on fire, the Lee game still has me on edge about the defense though