Athens vs. Hallsville

AthenianDem83

Nobody will run on Hallsville unless they have tremendous speed like Nac. We shut nacs inside game down to nothing, so Athens better be ready to play or Hallsville will eat their lunch by halftime. Our Dline is very tough inside, so unless they have an awesome QB and passing game we will stop them. We have the size, speed is our question mark.

Hallsville by a bunch

Nobody will run on Hallsville unless they have tremendous speed like Nac. We shut nacs inside game down to nothing, so Athens better be ready to play or Hallsville will eat their lunch by halftime. Our Dline is very tough inside, so unless they have an awesome QB and passing game we will stop them. We have the size, speed is our question mark.

Hallsville by a bunch

So Longview and Marshall wont be able to run the ball on Hville this year? If not, we might as well hand the district title to the bobcats too. Both teams rely heavily on explosive running attacks.

Btw, I too have Hallsville winning this game. I think Fuller will get his yards but it wont be enough.

Hville 42-20

I also think Hallsville will get the 4th playoff spot with ease. With An outside chance of getting 3rd if they get some good bounces. (Luck)

So Longview and Marshall wont be able to run the ball on Hville this year? If not, we might as well hand the district title to the bobcats too. Both teams rely heavily on explosive running attacks.

We're both faster than Nac, so yes.

Hallsville's D-Line is only good when they put in the two kids from the O-line (Anderson and Braun), they can't play 100% on Offense and 40-60% of snaps on Defense and be effective. I'm sure Hallsville wins this, but they need to sure things up on D before they hit the road to Marshall in two weeks

Athens ahead at half 13-6. Hallsville defense has decent size but very little speed. The Athens triple option is giving them fits. The Bobcat offense hasnt looked much better. Big o-line and McCuller is pretty shifty when he takes off. Just purely as an observation i dont think they will be able to slow down Marshall's running game in a couple of weeks. Now the real question is will Hallsville play in their 3rd straight overtime game?

Athens ahead at half 13-6. Hallsville defense has decent size but very little speed. The Athens triple option is giving them fits. The Bobcat offense hasnt looked much better. Big o-line and McCuller is pretty shifty when he takes off. Just purely as an observation i dont think they will be able to slow down Marshall's running game in a couple of weeks. Now the real question is will Hallsville play in their 3rd straight overtime game?

Lackluster effort for the Cats tonight.