Cayuga at Joaquin

trueblue82

The Wildcats (0-3) make their first ever visit to Ram Stadium to take on the Rams (1-1) in a matchup of District 10 vs. District 11. 'Yuga has some beef up front. How will they fare against the Rams and their Slot-T attack? We definitely need to kill the turnover bug this week and get our offense clicking before we start district. Defensively, we still need to tackle better. I'm not hearing much from Cayuga these days. Where are the 'Yuga fans?

The Wildcats (0-3) make their first ever visit to Ram Stadium to take on the Rams (1-1) in a matchup of District 10 vs. District 11. 'Yuga has some beef up front. How will they fare against the Rams and their Slot-T attack? We definitely need to kill the turnover bug this week and get our offense clicking before we start district. Defensively, we still need to tackle better. I'm not hearing much from Cayuga these days. Where are the 'Yuga fans?

U just had to bring up the t word again didn't u. I have the rams taking this one. And I pray for no injuries to either team and safe travel for their fans

Don't remember ever seeing yuga on here much

Cayuga is better than their record shows. don't overlook them.

I was looking at their record and their scores. They got rolled hard by Hubbard in Week 1, then lost to Legacy Christian by 2 TDs in Week 2. Frankston only beat them by 6 last week, and Frankston ain't too shabby. This tells me that Yuga is getting better each week. We need to turn the corner and play mistake-free football for once. That will help us get on a roll going into district. We can't afford to be trying to iron things out with Shelbyville coming to town.

I was looking at their record and their scores. They got rolled hard by Hubbard in Week 1, then lost to Legacy Christian by 2 TDs in Week 2. Frankston only beat them by 6 last week, and Frankston ain't too shabby. This tells me that Yuga is getting better each week. We need to turn the corner and play mistake-free football for once. That will help us get on a roll going into district. We can't afford to be trying to iron things out with Shelbyville coming to town.

Joaquin for the win by at least 14.

Only been seriously involved with TX HS football for 4-5 years (moved here from IN) but I always had the impression from co-workers/friends that Cayuga was one of those perennial powerhouses. FWIW, we beat Hubbard 35-6 in week 2; and had it not been for a lot of our 2nd stringers playing part of the 3rd & all 4th qtrs it could have been worse. So if Hubbard rolled over Cayuga, Cayuga must really be in a "down" year - because I don't consider Bosqueville as good this season as in the past several years.

Not very familiar with Joaquin either, but when we met you in the playoffs several years ago, you gave us all we could handle.