Week 3 California @ Texas

JustAFan11

The challenge is a coaches option to stop the game without the TO. Like if the offense hurries up and is about to get the snap off and the booth doesn't want to review or doesn't get it in time, the coach can challenge and if he wins he keeps the TO.

I understand in an instance where they had time to review a play first. That was not the case with that play. They stopped play in order to review the play.

Well if your a horn fan you gotta be somewhat optmistic. Defense is flying to the football. Gray is good lol glad they figured it out. Heard is a playmaker and Johnson kid is a stud reciever.

What are you talking about? The Texas defense is NOT flying to the football. The offense is looking okay but the defense has played like A&M lol

Well I giving them the benefit of the doubt. They are playing better than the Irish game.

The defense isn't. Not even close. This team will live or die by heards legs. If it's not a busted coverage for a 30+ yard pass, or Heard run, Texas can't move the ball. Especially not with RBs.

Okay. Care to shed some more light on that?

Look man I get what's going on here. Some Texas guys said in the past it's Johnny run the football or throw it up to Evans. It's a vague statement on both parts. Heard is behind because Strong put too much faith in that jack wagon Watson. Heard never got a fair chance with Watson making the calls. The kids will continue to get better with the experience and allow the playbook to expand. Same goes with the O-line. I can only pray the defense will get better because I think a lot of their problems is coaches not coaching the little things. Like not allowing the WR outside in cover 2 when there's no threat from the inside. That's high school 9th grade stuff.

PS - At least the Rangers are kicking butt tonight.