Mavchamp

Hallsville Vs. Marshall  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

• Hallsville in a close one
    • Marshall in a close one
    • Hallsville in a blowout
    • Marshall in a blowout

That is for sure. Just hope no one from Carthage reads your post as they will beg to differ!

LOL

I have great respect for the Carthage program. But I think they would struggle in this district. And nothing they say on SDC is going to change my..... or most other people's opinions.

They need to concentrate on their 4A district. I'm not sitting around wondering if we could compete in Tyler Lee's district.

I'm taking Marshall. The talk around Hallsville is they ended the open week more beat up then the week before....Marshall by 17

Smoke and mirrors?

How do you come out of an open date less healthy than before????

LOL

I have great respect for the Carthage program. But I think they would struggle in this district. And nothing they say on SDC is going to change my..... or most other people's opinions.

They need to concentrate on their 4A district. I'm not sitting around wondering if we could compete in Tyler Lee's district.

I think Carthage would be more competitive, than you think, against the lower/smaller schools in the district. Much like Kilgore has had success against Marshall in recent years.

I'm really interested to see how the 9th and JV do tonight. They have really struggled with consistency.

I somewhat expected the JV to struggle given how many underclassmen are on varisty...... but didn't expect the 9th the struggle.

Of course, having to substitiute Gilmer for Arkansas for the freshmen was a HUGE change in schedule.... and likely the differnce between 2-1 and 1-2.

Anyhow.... since I'm working 8a-8p today, maybe someone can post the scores tonight.

GO MAVS \m/