Lufkin @ Whitehouse

Pack007

Lufkin Panthers (2-2) @ Whitehouse Wildcats (2-2)  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Lufkin in a blowout
    • Lufkin in a close one
    • Whitehouse in a close one
    • Whitehouse in a blowout

509.jpg

DATE: Friday, October 2nd
TIME: 7:30 PM
This 16-5A matchup features the 2-2 Lufkin Panthers and 2-2 Whitehouse Wildcats. After defeating their so-called long-time rival Nacogdoches 38-0 at home this week, the Pack will go on the road to face a tough Whitehouse team, which will be coming off a 65-33 district loss to the John Tyler Lions at Rose stadium. The last time these two teams met in district, it was a 52-45 shootout at Abe in favor of Lufkin. Who wins this game?

Man, hope we fit lol... I really hope our offense can play a little better in this game. Kordell is an absolute beast. If we had Cumbie or someone without the scrambling skills this year with this line, we would be seeing a lot of sacks. Smh. I do believe we will see somone hang some points on us this week. I'll take us 45-28

LMAOOOOOO!!!!

You won't..... I promise. Unless LP doesn't travel well to WH.

Granted, we traditionally travel well, but every year we went there for district games (except 2013 because....well... we sucklled lmao) we barely had any room after the band and drill team filled half of it up. One year they sat our band and drill team ON THE TRACK and it was STILL elbow to elbow.

LP's band is bigger than ours..... so I'm thinking that'll leave enough seating for the maimed, wounded, and mentally ill. Maybe.

Oh..... and BTW..... on principle alone I hope LP puts 80 on them.

Looks like those visitor stands are a little steep.

A LUFKIN fan is talking about the steepness of the visitor's section????? LMAOOOOOOO

It's a funky angle. It's not steep. Can't be too steep with like 6 rows.

As long as Lufkin is turnover free, I see them winning by 40+, 70-14 type of game.. well that's if they don't cheat since they're at home lol. Make sure to get there early!! They only sell a certain amount of tickets before they close the gates. I would get there between 5:30-6:00 is y'all are gonna have a lot of people going to the game.

As long as Lufkin is turnover free, I see them winning by 40+, 70-14 type of game.. well that's if they don't cheat since they're at home lol. Make sure to get there early!! They only sell a certain amount of tickets before they close the gates. I would get there between 5:30-6:00 is y'all are gonna have a lot of people going to the game.

They won't hold whitehouse to 14....the refs can not be any worse than I have heard they were for jt/wh game....only about 50 Lufkin fans will fit on the visitor side. It is bad.

Whitehouse can not cover. Their def line is pretty good against the run, Lufkin's speed will kill them. Whitehouse will score and can score in a hurry, but lp will be too much 63-42 lp

Do you think the Lp defense will be ok against the Whitehouse passing game?

50?????

I would guess 500-750. But not more than that. Unless they put the LP band on the track like they did us. Then you MIGHT get 900 seats.

2nd worst stadium in East Texas 5A IMHO. Sulphur Springs wins out though..... they still have grass.... and it's basically a pasture with lights.

Do you think the Lp defense will be ok against the Whitehouse passing game?

Yes, they will pull away from whitehouse. Whitehouse can score there is no doubt about that. Their qb is much more mobile and faster than Nacs and he will throw the underneath stuff and spread the ball around. Whitehouse will not stop your offense, your receivers will go wild on them. I expect a wide open track meet!! With lp taking it big.