Lufkin @ Whitehouse

Pack007

Lufkin Panthers (2-2) @ Whitehouse Wildcats (2-2)  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Lufkin in a blowout
    • Lufkin in a close one
    • Whitehouse in a close one
    • Whitehouse in a blowout

#formerbigschoolproblems.

Agree.... that was the biggest adjustment for me when we dropped in 2002.

Pine Tree (old stadium).... Hallsville (old stadium), Jacksonville, HENDERSON (OMG!!!!)...... After having been in the old 12-5A district with Lufkin, Tyler, etc....... those tiny visitor's sides were a SHOCK!

Kilgore was the only one that always had plenty (that's now a 4A school).

I will say though....... our current district doesn't have near the stadium issues that 16-5A has. Sulphur Springs is the only TINY visitor's side. Pine Tree only has seating issues when it's Longview and Marshall.

I doubt very seriously MP & Texas High sell out their visitor's side to anyone.

Longview probably only to Hallsville and Marshall and vice versa on all 3 of those.

All the other games have plenty of seats for games.

16-5A though.....smh. Lindale. Jacksonville. Whitehouse.

Just be grateful most of you missed out on going to Henderson. They were in our district in 2004 and 2005...... that visitor's side makes Whitehouse's look like the LA Coliseum.

/\

Lindale is not that bad anymore. They renovated their old visitor side and made it the new home side 2-3 years ago, I believe. I agree on Henderson. If you think they're bad try squeezing into Gilmer, Spring Hill, Chapel Hill, or Brownsboro.

oh no! You cant put gilmer in that category! They got 10,000+ fans! Surely their stadium is big enuff...

LP in this one. Too much big game experience.. Both WH and LP can score some points. But when it comes time to finish off the opponent, LP makes the necessary adjustment to make that happen.. LP in a barnburner. Be sure to check your headlights, tail lights, registration and inspection, before you enter Whitehouse..