Lufkin @ Whitehouse

Pack007

Lufkin Panthers (2-2) @ Whitehouse Wildcats (2-2)  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Lufkin in a blowout
    • Lufkin in a close one
    • Whitehouse in a close one
    • Whitehouse in a blowout

From looking on Google Street view Whitehouse's stadium looks like Crandall's stadium with bigger stands and a worse general layout. Is it really that bad?

Yes!!! The visitor side is smaller then crandalls before the additions to pirate stadium.

From looking on Google Street view Whitehouse's stadium looks like Crandall's stadium with bigger stands and a worse general layout. Is it really that bad?

I don't know anything about Crandall stadium, but yes it is bad. I don't know if the person was drunk when he was designing that stadium or..........but it's horrible. It's a stadium for a 3A or maybe even a small 4A team, definitely not 5A. Nope. It's too small. You also had to sit very high in the stands to even get a "good" view of the game. The lights are horrible. I've actually seen 3A games with better lights. Restrooms very small. The scoreboard was ok, when it was working properly. They had some type of things for steps in the stands and those stands were also made in a way that you didn't know if you were sitting where people would walk. Some people had leg room at first, then when more people came in, people were sitting everywhere. The person sitting next to me had someone so close to them, I thought they were receiving a lap dance from them. I just...ugh. Gum was also everywhere. I haven't even said anything about the parking in the grass behind the stands, but they did have the school parking lot and the folks were nice when I first came, very nice. I think Jacksonville will be much worse though...much worse.