⚾ The Official Tigers @ Rangers 3-Game Series Thread (September 28-30) ⚾

cheaptrick77

Another gutsy win last night with a gutsy performance from Hamels. What a great game saving catch from Atlanta's own Drew Stubbs! I just knew off the bat Kinsler had put the Tigers ahead with that rope. So now the magic number is four over the Angels, who leap frogged the Astros. Gotta get another W tonight vs. the Tigers, then it should be a fun season ending series at The Ballpark! Gonna come down to the wire...win the West!

Houston fans will be Ranger fans this weekend it looks like

Hammels really disappointed me especially when it 6-4 two outs and 0-2 count and he hit the guy

But a win is a win

Kelly and Dyson out of the Ranger pen are bringing some stuff! Our closer seems to love to make it interesting

No doubt Hamels' stuff was a little flat last night and his location was terrible (for the most part), but he gutted it out through six. Really reminded me of Cliff Lee of 2010 in that aspect. The back end of the bullpen is nails. Diekman is just plain nasty, as well. The young left hander, Faulkner, has been very impressive, too. I really like the back end of the bullpen just as long as Scheppers doesn't get the ball.