Week 5 Texas @ TCU

JustAFan11

It UT were to fire Strong which, I think would be premature, they should break the piggy bank and hire one of my least favorite coaches in college football.....Gary Patterson. I'm sure it would not come cheap at all!

One can't argue with what he has accomplished! However, it did take him more than two years!

Chad Morris will be the HC at Texas next season... Offensive mind, familiar with the HS ranks in the state, done a very good job making a bad SMU team competitive at least against the best the big 12 has to offer in year 1.

This seems like a bi brainer to me...

Chad Morris will be the HC at Texas next season... Offensive mind, familiar with the HS ranks in the state, done a very good job making a bad SMU team competitive at least against the best the big 12 has to offer in year 1.

I just don't know if he has the HC experience that the BMD are going to want. I'd have no problem with Morris but i don't have much pull lol!

Gotta be something Freudian there...

It UT were to fire Strong which, I think would be premature, they should break the piggy bank and hire one of my least favorite coaches in college football.....Gary Patterson. I'm sure it would not come cheap at all!

One can't argue with what he has accomplished! However, it did take him more than two years!

Patterson wont leave TCU to just go 3 hours to start over... He is at the top of the B12 without a worry in the world. Charlie could still be in Louisville without a worry in the world... Chad Morris, I cant see that going over well if SMU has a bad season... I would go after Chip Kelly, John Gruden, then John Harbaugh in that order

I honestly don't know one way or the other, but what does Gruden bring to the table?

Quarterback. He may not have the best track record outside of 2 great NFL seasons, but ESPN has everyone convinced that he is a QB whisperer and a genius on everything football.