Week Seven: Longview at Marshall

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (4-1) vs Marshall Mavericks (5-0)  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Marshall in a close one
    • Marshall in a blow out

It ####... Guess we'll replace the Lobos with some jake leg IF I HAVE TO ADMIN EDIT YOUR POSTS AGAIN I'M SUSPENDING YOU FOR 6 MONTHS AND CHANGING YOUR PIC TO A PINK TUTU team.

damn that a long time without smoaky!

I can't say a four letter word like s-u-c-k or a$$... But longview fans can say damn... Whatever.. Suspend me. I have a life outside of this site lol... You act like I'm over here saying curse words like no other.. Why do you edit such small words. Those ain't even bad. I've been on Christian forums less strict than this.. Unless you're a lobo fan or in the right group on here.. The "buddy" group. Go ahead and suspend me now. I'm sure you will

Some times it takes longer than a night to get over the damage done this week to some friendships.

I suppose...but in the case of 07 and Mav....Saturday Morning. lol

Been on the boards for around a decade now...I'm sure I've seen way worse than this b/w those two. No way this lil ol game in 2015 ruins that. Y'all may know something I don't though.

Back on football...I think we take it by 21, 24 tops.

I can't say a four letter word like s-u-c-k or a$$... But longview fans can say damn... Whatever.. Suspend me. I have a life outside of this site lol... You act like I'm over here saying curse words like no other.. Why do you edit such small words. Those ain't even bad. I've been on Christian forums less strict than this.. Unless you're a lobo fan or in the right group on here.. The "buddy" group. Go ahead and suspend me now. I'm sure you will

Wow...

How about this. It's against the rules that Smoak has set for HIS site. If you don't like it, take it up with him. As for now, you're gone. I was trying to be friendly with it and still get the point across without any problems. You, however, are incapable of such simple human abilities. Have a nice time. Good bye. Contact Smoaky if you want your privileges back. You're not getting them back from me.

BTW...LoboFan07 received a similar warning last week. The only difference is, he didn't act like a 10 year old crybaby about it. The rules apply to everyone, here. Yes. Even including you.

• Like 1

Lobos by 21 sounds about right. We will need a turnover free game and force a couple to have a chance to win late. Lobos Dline worries me. If we can do some things to make them not be so aggressive, it will help. Screens, shovel pass etc. I do think we will use the entire playbook Friday if need be. Nothing like we saw against PT.

On the flip side, our entire Dline will need to step up. Not just A Washington. He needs help from his fellow front 7. I think we may need to play a 4-4 to slow down the running game. Id rather get beat deep a couple times than get ran all over the whole game. This way the defense gets off the field and stays fresh.

I think the pre-game will be more exciting. Lobo fans watching the team that ended the last streak being celebrated. Kodak moment right there. Kidding aside, the Mavs may surprise me and probably majority of the state by ending the streak on Friday. You never know. They may pull a Nac on Longview!

UGH!

While recent records between Longview/Marshall reflect similarly to the Nac/Lufkin rivalry....... overall.... the two series aren't even in the same ballpark.

But comparing us to Nac..... a program with NO history at ALL to speak of...... NO WAY!!!!!

While the last 4-5 years have been tough on us..... we are still one of the historically stronger programs in the region. Lots of trophies in our cabinet. Lots of district titles.... and more playoff games than Nac can conceive of right now.

Give us a LITTLE credit.....even if we may get our rear end handed to us Friday.

I knew that would set you off....someone comparing Nac to Marshall. LOL

Kills ya everytime..

YES! Cause it's ridiculous. LOL

As bad as the last 5 years have been for us.... we still have more playoffs games in the last 5 seasons than Nac has in the last THIRTY!

We may not be in the ranks of Longview and Lufkin..... but we are not Nac and PT...lol.

I didnt see it as a comparison to Nac. I took it as comparing the lp nac game to the lobo mav one. Both smaller schools serve as the major underdog in recent history to their old rival. Nac beating lp was a huge upset that nobody saw coming. For it to happen twice in a row was bizarre. I hope we can "pull a Nac", but Longview is more consistant than lufkin.