MAUD @ TENAHA DISTRICT OPENER

dieHardcard12

Tenaha will wreck this district....Maud who? I'll stay on this high horse and so will Tenaha!

I got a friend who's son goes to Tenaha and it's just not a good football team right now coaches and players fussing among each other I think they just need to realize their just not good this yr and focus on getting the most out their players this season and come back strong next yr

And from my understanding the players are having a tough time getting adjusted to their new coach and a lot of the players really miss Terry Ward now this is coming straight from a parent and player so let that soak in

Tenaha had two close loses to 2 dead lock playoff teams. I think they will be fine in this district!

i agree with you. Teneha is not your traditional 0-5 team. They have talent and have played some good teams. I'm not ready to crown them district champs just yet but they are still the man of the district until someone else beats them.

I got a friend who's son goes to Tenaha and it's just not a good football team right now coaches and players fussing among each other I think they just need to realize their just not good this yr and focus on getting the most out their players this season and come back strong next yr

"we'll get em next year" ain't the EF's mantra? we'll leave that philosophy to y'all.

And from my understanding the players are having a tough time getting adjusted to their new coach and a lot of the players really miss Terry Ward now this is coming straight from a parent and player so let that soak in

the parent and player you speak of are not part of the solution. hopefully the player learns how to close his mouth, #### it up,and start playing TEAM ball.

the parent and player you speak of are not part of the solution. hopefully the player learns how to close his mouth, #### it up,and start playing TEAM ball.

I think they're doing their best its just not one of those real good Tenaha teams this yr

I think they're doing their best its just not one of those real good Tenaha teams this yr

at 0-5 that's very obvious. but I don't think anyone in Tenaha is ready to give up and start focusing on next season.

If they can come together as a TEAM, they will be very good.

i agree with you. Teneha is not your traditional 0-5 team. They have talent and have played some good teams. I'm not ready to crown them district champs just yet but they are still the man of the district until someone else beats them.

It's their district till someone beats them....when was their last district loss?

Not sure on who tenaha has played but I do know about Maud. Maud played some teams that were suppose to walk through them and Maud came out on top. Like the Maud vs dekalb game. Did you see how bad dekalb beat New Boston the week after. Im going with Maud and I'll be at the game on Mauds side